Maximum Learning Speed 2.0 (4G) Subliminal

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2013 by Acer47xin Other > Sound clips
Torrent verified.

Maximum Learning Speed 2.0 (4G) Subliminal (Size: 205.94 MB)
 Maximum Learning Speed - 4th Gen Ultrasonic Subliminal (Silent).mp368.61 MB
 Maximum Learning Speed - 4th Gen Masked Subliminal (Ocean Surf).mp368.59 MB
 Maximum Learning Speed - 4th Gen Masked Subliminal (Trickling Stream).mp368.59 MB
 4g_subliminal_program_instructions r. 2.pdf105.68 KB
 4g_subliminal_program_instructions r. 2.doc44.5 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Learning is something that depends on a number of factors. Desire, interest, focus, concentration, distractions, learning style, age, amount of sleep, health and more all play into learning speed. This program works to quickly focus your mind and brain on learning at maximum speed, but it also encourages things like getting enough sleep, avoiding distractions, wanting to learn, building desire to know the material, and more. This program is extremely important for students of all ages.

Version 3.0 significantly extends and improves the script and adds the benefit of the very powerful 4th Generation build technology as well, for a program unnmatched in speed, power and results in it”s field.

Script:

I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon learning as fast as possible.

I now process, understand and comprehend what I learn as fast as possible.

I am learning faster and faster. Faster and faster. Faster and faster.

I now make myself learn at my maximum learning speed.

I learn at maximum speed, now and forever.

My long, medium and short term memories are significantly improving and getting better.

It is now easy for me to remember anything I have learned, seen, heard, smelled, tasted or felt if I want to remember it.

I now develop a perfect memory and a perfect recall of any information I want to consciously remember.

I have now developed a perfect memory and perfect recall of any information I want to consciously remember.

I now learn faster and faster, quickly, obviously and effortlessly.

I am now and forever learning at maximum speed.

It is very obviously to me how much this program has affected my learning speed.

I love how much this program has improved my learning speed.

I use my dreams during sleep to make all of these suggestions my reality.

I now know, accept understand and believe that I am learning faster, processing and comprehending what I learn faster, and able to consciously remember anything I want to remember effortlessly now.

Learning is easy and fun.

The faster I learn, the more fun it is to learn.

Learning is becoming more and more fun for me.

I absorb new knowledge and experiences faster and faster.

I master new skills faster and faster.

I am more and more interested in learning now.

Regardless of my age, I am learning faster, more easily and more obviously.

Regardless of any and all past experiences concerning learning and memory, I am learning faster and faster, and remembering everything I want to remember effortlessly and instantly.

I specifically and intentionally disconnect from any and all negative beliefs, ideas, responses or attitudes towards learning and learning faster, and replace them with stronger positive beliefs, ideas, responses and attitudes about learning and learning faster.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
205.94 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Maximum Learning Speed 2.0 (4G) Subliminal

All Comments

Good torrent. Thanks.
thanks uploader!
Seeds please
Great Copy, Thx Uploader