Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S15E01 - Fatal Transmission HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ]

seeders: 42
leechers: 11
Added on January 19, 2016 by BeavisManin TV
Torrent verified.

Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S15E01 - Fatal Transmission HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] (Size: 1.12 GB)
 Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S15E01 - Fatal Transmission.mkv1.12 GB

Description

PLEASE SEED AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD !

I CAN'T CONTINUALLY SEED MY OLDER UPLOADS BECAUSE I REQUIRE BANDWIDTH TO UPLOAD NEW EPISODES.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE NEW EPISODES, PLEASE HELP ME BY SEEDING AFTER YOUR DOWNLOADS COMPLETE.

- PLEASE 'LIKE' THIS TORRENT IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT -

Thanks.

This is the original Canadian version of Mayday S15E01 - Fatal Transmission.
Original Airdate - Friday, January 15th, 2016.

Episode numbers as listed on Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mayday_episodes

On 19 November 1996, United Express Flight 5925 operating for Great Lakes Airlines lands at Quincy Regional Airport and collides with a private King Air on a runway intersection killing a total of 14 people from both planes.

FILE:
1.12GB
44min 55sec

VIDEO:
Format: Matroska (.mkv)
Resolution: 1280x720p
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Source: HDTV

AUDIO:
Type: AC3 6-Ch
Language: English

SUBTITLES:
- none -

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.12 GB
seeders:42
leechers:11
Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S15E01 - Fatal Transmission HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ]

Screenshots

Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S15E01 - Fatal Transmission HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] screenshot
Mayday (Air Crash Investigation) S15E01 - Fatal Transmission HDTV 720p [BeavisMan] [ KAT ] screenshot

All Comments

You're welcome. :) And thanks for your feedback. I also use the WD Live Hub, love it !
You're welcome. :)
Just wait unfortunately. It took me about an hour from 70 to 80%, but it's getting there....
Finally done. Time to seed this like crazy. Took 4h 20min exactly to download on my 100mbps connection.

Dank total time. Less dank average speed of 75.7 KiB/s
Unfortunately, in this world of instant gratification I am just one guy who lives in the middle of nowhere with an internet connection that only gives me about 120kb/s max upload. I do not have a seed box, or access to a seed box. I have to rely on others not to just 'hit and run' my torrents and help by seeding. Thanks 'cheesecactus' for your help by "seeding like crazy". Until others have my stuff downloaded and can seed, the fresh torrents will take time. Please be patient.

In an effort to make available decent HD copies of Mayday, it takes considerable effort on my part. A five hour return trip drive to where I have access to Discovery HD, then capture & edit, about 3-4 hours to compress with Handbrake using HQ settings (Master copies are about 4.5Gig per episode). Then I watch the episode to make sure it's OK before I upload.

Please everyone, help me by seeding once you've downloaded so I can continue to use my limited bandwidth to upload more episodes.

Thanks.
Wow man, I (and im sure all of us who are enjoying your torrents) really appreciate the lengths you go to for every upload. And i'm sorry for complaining about the download speeds initially, that's to be expected when downloading brand new torrents.

For sure i'll be seeing this for quite a while, and I hope others do the same :)

Looking forward to the next one!
Thanks 'cheesecactus'. Unfortunately my next Season 15 torrents will be 2 weeks away as next weekend I am unable to travel to capture episode 2 (They get recorded on a PVR). I will capture S15E02+E03 on the same weekend (Jan 30). A note about episode numbers, so far Season 15 seems to be airing here in Canada in the order shown on the Wiki episode lists, which is how I number them.

In the meantime, I have a few older episodes from Season 3 upcoming.

At some point I also have to "Repack" a few episodes of which I now have better captures. Some captures were done with lower quality settings, or over-saturated, and had credits cut off early or credits contaminated with advertisements for other shows (I hate that ! haha).
Mate, take all the time you need, no hurry :). Not like we have anyone else to turn to for quality ACI uploads! We'll be here waiting!

Awesome, got some repacks to look forward to then!
Hit 70% and now it's slowed to a crawl. This could take a while.

But i opened up the video so far to see the quality, 10/10 (and in english)

If anyone speaks french theres a download available online which took me about 2mins to download and is great quality too (820mb). Just fyi