Maze Runner The Scorch Trials (2015) HDRiP CAM-AUDiO x264-LEGi0N mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 3, 2015 by ShantyRavin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720px264TeleSyncTelecineCam

Maze Runner The Scorch Trials (2015) HDRiP CAM-AUDiO x264-LEGi0N mp4 (Size: 602.14 MB)
 Maze.Runner.The.Scorch.Trials.(2015). HDRiP CAM-AUDiO x264-LEGi0N.mp4602.14 MB

Description

User Reviews

Gag movie of the year
24 September 2015 | by mark-631-841457 (United States) – See all my reviews
Oh how I wish I'd seen a trailer that showed the absurd zombie incarnations. Gag me with a spoon.

Now I'm supposed to issue a SPOILER ALERT... although to give away this plot is laughable it is so formulaic and predictable. The entire premise of the movie is absurd. Fast paced to nowhere with lots of movement, little action, noisy and pointless.

Gee, the obtuse teenager tries to save his buddies from having their blood sucked out of them by the mean scientists and from being bitten by the zombie creatures. And the soldier group -- the right wing so to speak -- are so rag tag as to be an impossible group to put up any kind of struggle against the crack troops of WCKD... wicked. (wasn't that clever!)

When searching for the rag tag group, they get stuck in a canyon behind cars left to barricade their hiding place. Then they get attacked -- are you ready -- with the ubiquitous helicopters that everyone in the known universe knows WCKD has... except the right appendage (I don't want to give away their clever name).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
602.14 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Maze Runner The Scorch Trials (2015) HDRiP CAM-AUDiO x264-LEGi0N mp4

Trailer