Meat Loaf - Bad For Good (Fan edit)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 30, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Meat Loaf - Bad For Good (Fan edit) (Size: 97.14 MB)
 01-pandora's_box-requiem_metal.mp31.61 MB
 02-meat_loaf-bad_for_good.mp310.35 MB
 03-meat_loaf-lost_boys_and_golden_girls.mp36.15 MB
 04-meat_loaf-wasted_youth.mp33.7 MB
 05-jim_steinman-stark_raving_love.mp313.55 MB
 06-meat_loaf-rock_and_roll_dreams_come_through.mp38.03 MB
 07-meat_loaf-out_of_the_frying_pan_(and_into_the_fire).mp310.17 MB
 08-meat_loaf-surf's_up.mp38.72 MB
 09-jim_steinman-dance_in_my_pants.mp314.61 MB
 10-meat_loaf-left_in_the_dark.mp39.91 MB
 Bad For Good.m3u870 bytes
 Meat Loaf - Bad for good.jpg130.15 KB
 Meat Loaf - Dance In My Pants (Live).mp310.22 MB

Description

Way back when Meat Loaf was riding high on the success of Bat out of hell, excessive touring led him to lose his voice. This was bad news for Jim Steinman who had a whole album finished and was just waiting for Meat to lay down the vocals. At the time it was actually unclear whether he would ever regain his singing ability. So, god forgive him, Jim decided to release Bad for good as a solo album with the aid of backing singer Rory Dodd. Musically the album is brilliant; the perfect follow up to Bat out of hell, but sadly Jim's voice is lacking the emotional punch that Meat Loaf can deliver. Meat went to see some kind of witch doctor, who miracolously saved his voice, and a few months later he would record Dead ringer with songs left over from Bad for good. Over the years Meat has graced us with his own versions of the songs from the album, and I have simply gathered them to give you an idea of what should have been Meat Loaf's second album. The two remaining tracks yet to be covered by Meat; Stark raving love and Dance in my pants will probably not show any time soon. Meat has claimed in interwievs not to like them. The former has resurfaced on a Bonnie Tyler album as Holding out for a hero, and maybe he just doesn't fancy the idea of covering a Bonnie Tyler hit and Jim's version of Dance in my pants is quite frankly hard to top, it's hilarious and the video is a must see. Check it out on Youtube! Finally I've exchanged the instrumental track; The storm with a reworking that appeared on Jim's album with Pandora's box, and as it's supposed to be a prologue to the album, I've made it the first track. My guess is the record company put it last on the cd for commercial reasons. As a bonus I've included a live version of Dance in my pants from 1988. So, apparently he liked it enough to sing it live?

1. Pandora's Box - Requiem Metal (0:52)

2. Meat Loaf - Bad For Good (7:31)

3. Meat Loaf - Lost Boys And Golden Girls (4:28)

4. Meat Loaf - Wasted Youth (2:41)

5. Jim Steinman - Stark Raving Love (7:23)

6. Meat Loaf - Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through (5:50)

7. Meat Loaf - Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire) (7:24)

8. Meat Loaf - Surf's Up (4:45)

9. Jim Steinman - Dance In My Pants (7:58)

10. Meat Loaf - Left In The Dark (7:12)

Check out my other mixes here

http://thepiratebay.org/user/pussyking

Feel free to comment what you like or dislike...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.14 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Meat Loaf - Bad For Good (Fan edit)