Meat Loaf - Live at Wembley (320 kbps) - 1987

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 16, 2015 by madnortin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Meat Loaf - Live at Wembley (320 kbps) - 1987 (Size: 165.39 MB)
 01 Blind Before I Stop.mp38.92 MB
 02 Rock 'n' Roll Mercenaries.mp312.72 MB
 03 Took the Words.mp317.86 MB
 04 Midnight At The Lost And Found.mp38.76 MB
 05 Modern Girl.mp313.09 MB
 06 Paradise by the Dashboard Light.mp323.02 MB
 07 Two out of three ain't bad.mp318.55 MB
 08 Bat Out Of Hell.mp323.96 MB
 09 Masculine.mp315.65 MB
 10 Rock 'N' Roll Medley- Johnny B. Goode-Slow Down-Jailhouse.mp319.56 MB
 art.jpg296.65 KB
 Back.jpg507.88 KB
 CD.jpg299.84 KB
 Front-Inside Page 1 & 4.jpg1.1 MB
 front-Inside Page 2 & 3.jpg836.85 KB
 Front.jpg296.65 KB

Description

Michael Lee Aday (born Marvin Lee Aday; September 27, 1947) is an American musician and actor better known by his stage name Meat Loaf. He is noted for the Bat Out of Hell trilogy of albums, consisting of Bat Out of Hell, Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell, and Bat Out of Hell III: The Monster is Loose. Bat Out of Hell has sold more than 43 million copies worldwide. Almost 40 years after its release, it still sells an estimated 200,000 copies annually, and stayed on the charts for over nine years, making it one of the best selling albums of all time. He is also known for his powerful wide-ranging operatic voice and theatrical live performances.

After he enjoyed success with Bat Out of Hell and Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell and earned a Grammy Award for Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance for the song "I'd Do Anything for Love", Meat Loaf experienced some initial difficulty establishing a steady career within the United States. However, he has retained iconic status and popularity in Europe, especially the United Kingdom where he received the 1994 Brit Award for Best selling album and single, appeared in the 1997 film Spice World, and ranks 23rd for the number of weeks spent on the UK charts as of 2006. He ranked 96th on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock".

He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with worldwide sales of more than 80 million records. He has also appeared in over 50 movies and television shows, sometimes as himself or as characters resembling his stage persona. His most notable roles include Eddie in the The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), Robert "Bob" Paulson in David Fincher's Fight Club (1999) and "The Lizzard" in The 51st State (2002). He also appeared in several television shows such as Monk, Glee, South Park, House, M.D. and Tales from the Crypt as a guest actor.

Live at Wembley is a 1987 live album by Meat Loaf. It was recorded live at Wembley Arena in London March 1–2, 1987. Meat Loaf's brother-in-law Tom Edmonds co-produced and mixed the album, which featured arrangements by Meat Loaf, Steve Buslowe, and Bob Kulick. The touring continued mainly as a ploy to keep Meat Loaf in the public eye and out of bankruptcy.

On this album one hears "Rock 'n' Roll Mercenaries", being sung by both Meat and John Parr, although it is known that on what was the second day of performance at Wembley, Parr stormed off the stage after the song over him not being introduced for the second time by Meat as a guest performer.

To try to get his career back off the ground, Meat Loaf started touring small venues, anywhere that would have him, such as pubs and clubs. Slowly, he developed a faithful following which grew to the point where they were unable to fit into the venues that Meat Loaf was playing and then they too began to grow. This carried on until the late 1980s where he began to sell out arenas and stadiums again. He even sold over 10,000 tickets at Ohio State. Leslie studied to be a travel agent so they could save on travel expenses and they toured all over the United States, Germany, England, Scandinavia, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Abu Dhabi, Oman and Bahrain. Due to the success of the touring, Meat Loaf and Jim Steinman got to work on Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell which was released in 1993, seven years after Blind Before I Stop. The album was a huge success and is considered one of the greatest comebacks in music history.

Genre: Rock.

Enjoy and share, please or the torrent will die out.

PS! Give me a good or bad vote and maby a comment on my work. That's appreciated, thanks. =)

image image image image image

Track listing
01. "Blind Before I Stop" – 3:54
02. "Rock 'n' Roll Mercenaries" – 5:33
03. "You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)" – 7:49
04. "Midnight at the Lost and Found" – 3:43
05. "Modern Girl" – 5:44
06. "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" – 10:04
07. "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" – 8:06
08. "Bat Out of Hell" – 10:29
09. "Masculine" – 6:50
10. "Rock 'n' Roll Medley" – 8:34