Medieval Costume and How to Recreate It[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Medieval Costume and How to Recreate It[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 10.39 MB)
 nufoq.Medieval.Costume.and.How.to.Recreate.It.epub10.39 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre:Medieval Costumes /tutorial
Published: 2003

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Clear-cut and accurate in its guidance, this volume depicts medieval clothes and accessories not as inanimate museum exhibits but as items of vital interest and well worth recreating. Unlike conventional costume histories, which tend to classify their contents by era, this volume portrays the clothing of the twelfth through 15th centuries according to the wearer's social class. Here are the garments of royalty, clerics, doctors, merchants, musicians, knights, artisans, farmers, and laborers - all magnificently illustrated with images from tapestries and illuminated manuscripts as well as in drawings and diagrams. Helpful advice covers choosing fabrics; placement of seams; draping and folding garments; how to walk, dance, and climb stairs in the cumbersome unfamiliarity of flowing attire; and even the best methods of storage.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.39 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Medieval Costume and How to Recreate It[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG