Meditation Spa - Celtic Spa - Music and Nature Sounds for Relaxing Meditation and Yoga (2012) mp3

seeders: 138
leechers: 3
Added on January 18, 2014 by baby967in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Meditation Spa - Celtic Spa - Music and Nature Sounds for Relaxing Meditation and Yoga (2012) mp3 (Size: 196.94 MB)
 00. Meditation Spa - Celtic Spa - Music and Nature Sounds for Relaxing Meditation and Yoga...146.63 KB
 00. Meditation Spa - Celtic Spa - Music and Nature Sounds for Relaxing Meditation and Yoga...1.81 KB
 01. Long a Growing With Gentle Birdsong for Calm and Peaceful Relaxation.mp310.04 MB
 02. Mist Covered Mountains With Quiet Rain Shower for Deep Meditation and Contemplation.mp311.87 MB
 03. Morning Light With Evening Ambience for Emotional Healing and Inner Strength.mp38.63 MB
 04. Nomad's Dance With Tranquil Lapping Waves for Gentle Relaxation and Peaceful Sleep.mp310.73 MB
 05. Petticoats Loose With Forest Birds for Healing Strength and Serenity.mp39.2 MB
 06. Rights of Man With Gentle Rainfall for Inner Balance and Spiritual Awakening.mp37.38 MB
 07. Royal Forester With Calling Birds for Meditation and Deep Sleep.mp38.59 MB
 08. The Cuckoo With Evening Marsh Creatures for Peace of Mind and Deep Relaxation.mp39.27 MB
 09. Snowflakes Dance With Serene Breezes for Quiet Contemplation and Well Being.mp311.09 MB
 10. A Beggin' I Will Go With Small Woodland Birds for Rest and Healing.mp38.41 MB
 11. Autumn Leaves With Babbling Brook for Restful Sleep and Total Relaxation.mp36.18 MB
 12. Calling My Name With Warm Fire Glow for Self Awareness and Inner Peace.mp38.24 MB
 13. Carolans Welcome With Wind Through the Trees for Serenity and Contemplation.mp38.83 MB
 14. Chasing the Sunset With Gentle Nature Sounds for Spiritual Healing and Well Being.mp37.72 MB
 15. Lady of the Lake With Flowing Water for Stress Release and Peace of Mind.mp39.83 MB
 16. Morrisons Jig With Bright Bird Songs for Thoughtfulness and Self Awareness.mp39.56 MB
 17. My Song for You With Forest Birds for Wellness and Stress Release.mp38.76 MB
 18. Roxborough Castle With Mountain Stream for Calm Thoughts and Inner Strength.mp37.58 MB
 19. Skye Boat Song With Approaching Rainstorm for Deep Meditation and Restful Sleep.mp38.1 MB
 20. Torn Apart With Evening Cricket Calls for Deep Relaxation and Spiritual Awareness.mp38.68 MB
 21. When I Was On Horseback With Quiet Wet Land Ambience for Healing Strength and Stress Release.mp39.2 MB
 22. Winter Solstice With Gentle Surf for Peace of Mind and Meditation.mp38.9 MB

Description

Artist: Meditation Spa

Title Of Album: Celtic Spa - Music and Nature Sounds for Relaxing Meditation and Yoga

Year Of Release: May 30, 2012

Label: Hot Ideas

Source: WEB

Genre: New Age, Spa, Relax

Quality: mp3 | Stereo

Bitrate: 320 kbps | 44.1 Khz

Total Time: 01:23:28

Total Size: ~ 196 mb

Tracklist:

---------

01. Long a Growing With Gentle Birdsong for Calm and Peaceful Relaxation

02. Mist Covered Mountains With Quiet Rain Shower for Deep Meditation and Contemplation

03. Morning Light With Evening Ambience for Emotional Healing and Inner Strength

04. Nomad's Dance With Tranquil Lapping Waves for Gentle Relaxation and Peaceful Sleep

05. Petticoats Loose With Forest Birds for Healing Strength and Serenity

06. Rights of Man With Gentle Rainfall for Inner Balance and Spiritual Awakening

07. Royal Forester With Calling Birds for Meditation and Deep Sleep

08. The Cuckoo With Evening Marsh Creatures for Peace of Mind and Deep Relaxation

09. Snowflakes Dance With Serene Breezes for Quiet Contemplation and Well Being

10. A Beggin' I Will Go With Small Woodland Birds for Rest and Healing

11. Autumn Leaves With Babbling Brook for Restful Sleep and Total Relaxation

12. Calling My Name With Warm Fire Glow for Self Awareness and Inner Peace

13. Carolans Welcome With Wind Through the Trees for Serenity and Contemplation

14. Chasing the Sunset With Gentle Nature Sounds for Spiritual Healing and Well Being

15. Lady of the Lake With Flowing Water for Stress Release and Peace of Mind

16. Morrisons Jig With Bright Bird Songs for Thoughtfulness and Self Awareness

17. My Song for You With Forest Birds for Wellness and Stress Release

18. Roxborough Castle With Mountain Stream for Calm Thoughts and Inner Strength

19. Skye Boat Song With Approaching Rainstorm for Deep Meditation and Restful Sleep

20. Torn Apart With Evening Cricket Calls for Deep Relaxation and Spiritual Awareness

21. When I Was On Horseback With Quiet Wet Land Ambience for Healing Strength and Stress Release

22. Winter Solstice With Gentle Surf for Peace of Mind and Meditation

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
196.94 MB
seeders:138
leechers:3
Meditation Spa - Celtic Spa - Music and Nature Sounds for Relaxing Meditation and Yoga (2012) mp3

All Comments

tx uploader
thanks ...