Mega Man[Coop and Versus]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on April 13, 2014 by derize_evilin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mega Man[Coop and Versus] (Size: 15.62 MB)
 Mega Man Coop and Versus.zip15.62 MB

Description

Megaman Coop and Versus

image image

image image

---------------------------
Table of Contents:
1. Installation
2. Controls
3 Getting Online Play Working
4. Bugs/Error Messages
Installation:
Place the folder where you wish and run the .exe to play. You can create a shortcut if you want to put it on your desktop.

Controls:
Default player controls:

Player 1
Left: Left Arrow Key
Right: Right Arrow Key
Up: Up Arrow Key
Down: Down Arrow Key
Jump: X
Fire: Z
Change Weapons: S

Player 2
Left: Num4
Right: Num6
Up: Num8
Down: Num2
Jump: Num0
Fire: Num5
Slide: Num+
Change Weapons: Num-

Press T at any time to return to the Title Screen
(You will return to the Title Screen automatically if you lose all lives or beat the level)
Press R to switch the view to the other player (local only)

Press F4 to change to full screen

Getting Online Play Working
Joining Games:
-Joining games is easy: open the game, select 2 players, select join game, and put in your friend's ip address. The other person must be hosting a game.

Hosting Games:
-First see if you can already host games.
1. Open up Mega Man Coop and Versus Twice, and select one to host and one to join.
2. Enter your external ip. If you dont know it, go to the website: http://www.whatismyip.com/
3. If you advanced to the next screen, you should be able to host games.

-If you get the error "Cannot connect to server" then you need to open port 14804.
1. Go to http://portforward.com/ , select your router and follow their instructions to open a port.

-If you cannot follow port forward, I will attempt to explain what I did from port forward
1. Go to http://portforward.com/ and select your router.
2. Choose the "Default Guide" for opening ports (located in orange in the last line of the box at the top).
3. Port forward should give you an internal ip, copy this and paste it into your browser
4. This should up a page showing details about your router. Open up the firewall tab and go to firewall settings if applicable.
5. You can choose which computer to open the port for. This was one of the problems for me, as I chose the wrong one and didn't know it.
My memory is a bit fuzzy but I think I chose the computer that I used, and not the name of the network
6. Add a new user-defined application, chosing a name, the TCP protocol and port 14804. Everything else should be left to default
7. Once the new definition is chosen, be sure to add it into the hosted applications for your computer (Make sure it is selected as your computer, after making a new
application, it may select back to the default).
8. Make sure to add to select any "done or save settings". Then close the window and you should be done.
9. Attempt to host your own game by opening Mega Man Coop and Versus Twice as detailed above.

-Port forward also has a tool called the Port Checker. It will tell you if port 14804 is open. It is not necessary that the "ping" test is true.

-If you followed these steps and cannot host or even join games for some reason,
I cannot help as I know very little about this and don't have access to many different routers and configurations to test this. As long as the Port Checker says port 14804 is open, it should work.

-Oddly, I have seen my friend be able to join my game several times in a row then suddenly not
be able to join my game. I don't know what causes this.

Bugs/Error Messages:
Ladders have an issue if they are placed too close together.
Magnet missles follow unkillable enemies.

Error Message:
"An unexpected error occured"
Solution-Update Windows Media Player
--------------------------

Please Seed... :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.62 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2