Megalodon - Encounters EP (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Never Say Die] *Zoto*

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 8, 2015 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Megalodon - Encounters EP (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Never Say Die] *Zoto* (Size: 36.2 MB)
 Megalodon & BadKlaat - Up Yo Ass.mp311.45 MB
 Megalodon & 12th Planet - Light Up (ft. Elan Atias).mp37.08 MB
 Cover.jpg36.27 KB
 Megalodon & Bar9 - Shouting At Traffic.mp38.72 MB
 Megalodon & Virtual Riot - Fatal Fist Punch.mp38.92 MB

Description

Label: Never Say Die
Artist: Megalodon
Featuring Artists: BAR9, Virtual Riot, BadKlaat, 12th Planet
Genre: Dubstep
Released: 2015

Landing through Never Say Die on September 7th comes Megalodon's 'Encounters' EP, a chance for this dubstep heavyweight to collaborate with four talented bass acts. Megalodon had this to say about the release, "I am honoured to present my latest EP with Never Say Die. 'Encounters' first started off with the track with BAR9, their remix of 'Digital' was an absolute smasher and naturally a collab was only a matter of time. Around the same time I was in LA working on tracks with 12th Planet. He and I wanted to make a powerful Riddim-esque track, and we were already on a roll with a previous tune so it came very naturally. Shortly after I started working on a track with Virtual Riot, whom I have been feeling a lot lately and a track with my UK counterpart BadKlaat. Working with VR was a breeze, he knows exactly what he's doing, everything came very smoothly. Same with BadKlaat, he never seems to run out of dope ideas. Over all this EP is one of my favourite collaborative EPs to date not only sonically but ideologically as well."

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.2 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Megalodon - Encounters EP (2015) [EDM, Dubstep] [Never Say Die] *Zoto*

All Comments

Only one track is 320.
Great! Thank You
perfect, thanks!