Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. John Legend [720p] - [V].mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 18, 2015 by Vampire_rox.in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. John Legend [720p] - [V].mp4 (Size: 69.07 MB)
 Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. John Legend [720p] - [V].mp469.07 MB

Description

"Like I'm Gonna Lose You"

Single by Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend
from the album Title
Released June 23, 2015

"Like I'm Gonna Lose You" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Meghan Trainor for her fourth studio album Title (2015). The song features American singer John Legend. It was written by Trainor, Justin Weaver, and Caitlyn Smith, and produced by Chris Gelbuda and Trainor. Released by Epic Records on June 23, 2015, as Trainor's fourth single from the album, it is a soul song. Lyrically, it is a love song with a theme of fatalism, and coveys the message to not take time with ones you love for granted.

"Like I'm Gonna Lose You" received positive reviews from music critics, which appreciated the song's emphasis on Trainor's vocals. It topped the Australian singles chart for three consecutive weeks, and also later reached number 1 in New Zealand. In the United States, the song debuted at number 95 on the Billboard Hot 100, while in Canada it peaked at number 63.

The song's accompanying music video was directed by Constellation Jones. It depicts Trainor and Legend singing amid candlelight as it rains outside. The video was released on July 9, 2015. Trainor promoted "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" in a number of appearances, including live performances at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards and on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. It was also performed at Trainor's That Bass Tour (2015) and MTrain Tour (2015).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
69.07 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. John Legend [720p] - [V].mp4