Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on June 22, 2013 by Jalucianin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDRipx264

Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian (Size: 1.1 GB)
 Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian.srt61.76 KB
 Melissa P..jpg148.61 KB
 The Making of Melissa P.mp4119.46 MB
 Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian.mp41002.74 MB
 Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian.txt2.27 KB
 Melissa P..jpg76.76 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443584

IMDB RATING: 4.7 (underrated)

Plot:

An adolescent girl, living with her mother and her grandmother, will have her first sexual experiences in a heavy and excessive way.

CONTAINER..............................................: MP4
CODEC..........................................................: X264
GENRE..........................................................: Drama
FILE SIZE...................................................: 0.97 GB
RESOLUTION/ASPECT RATIO............: 576p @ 1.85:1 (720x552)
BITRATE MODE.........................................: Variable
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE.............................: 1312kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.........: AAC/160kbps
CHANNELS..................................................: 2, Dolby Pro Logic II
SAMPLING RATE.......................................: 48.0 KHz
FRAME RATE...............................................: 25.0 fps
LANGUAGE...................................................: Italian
SUBTITLES..................................................: English/English (both soft-coded and external .srt file - see notes below)
RUNTIME......................................................: 1:33:58

Notes:

Another one of my "controversial films" encodes, starring MarĂ­a Valverde and directed by Luca Guadagnino. This is another one of the few encodes of mine that are not 720p or 1080p. I only do encodes with resolutions under 720p when 1) it's something that hasn't been released on blu-ray and 2) is exceptional, for one or more reasons. Having the same unambiguous sexual overtones as some of my other controversial movie encodes, like Lolita, Hotel Desire, Monamour or The Image, this is a powerful story about a girl coming of age and exploring her newly-found and ravenous sexual appetite.

Also included in the "extras" folder is The Making of Melissa P. bonus material from the DVD, which was encoded with the same settings, although the resolution 704x424. It runs 8m31s.

Subtitles: For this torrent I decided to soft-code the subtitles AND include an external .srt file just in case someone needs an .srt file for some reason. Since the director's commentary was in Italian and most of my downloaders are English speakers, I did not include the Italian director's commentary audio track but DID include the English subtitles for the ***director's commentary.*** It's the second selectable soft-coded English subtitle track.

Bitrates listed are variable, using CRF encoding, which means the numbers you see are average bitrates.

Please seed as long as possible, preferably until reaching a share ratio of at least 3:1.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.1 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian

Trailer

Screenshots

Melissa P. (2005) [576p] x264 - Jalucian screenshot

All Comments

NICE & FINE!
Very good quality. I've yet to test the supplied English subtitles.
thanks