Memphis May Fire - Unconditional [320kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 115
leechers: 4
Added on March 13, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Memphis May Fire - Unconditional [320kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 101.56 MB)
 11-Divinity.mp310.19 MB
 05-Possibilities.mp310.18 MB
 02-Beneath the Skin.mp39.8 MB
 04-The Answer.mp39.73 MB
 08-Not Enough.mp39.49 MB
 01-No ordinary love.mp39.21 MB
 10-Pharisees.mp39.1 MB
 07-The Rose.mp38.72 MB
 03-Sleepless Nights.mp38.64 MB
 09-Need to Be.mp38.51 MB
 06-Speechless.mp37.97 MB
 Cover.jpg19.19 KB

Description

- I N F O -

Memphis May Fire has spent the past 3 years turning heads and they are now one of the big dogs in the metal core world. To say the band has been moving at full throttle would be putting it lightly. After making a name for themselves as the standout band on the 2012 Vans Warped Tour, they were asked back to headline the 2013 Main stage. Meanwhile, their previous album, Challenger, debuted at #16 on Billboard. After that, they toured with Sleeping With Sirens on a full U.S. major market run - selling out 2,000 cap rooms across the country. The band has also toured with the likes of Of Mice & Men, Asking Alexanderia and The Devil Wears Prada.
Memphis May Fire has sold over 130,000 records to date, and the anticipation from fans resulted in Alternative Press namingUnconditional one of 2014's "Most Anticipated" releases of 2014, with front man Matty Mullins landing on the cover of the magazine.

For the LP, the group returned to Chango Studios & Compass Audio with producers Cameron Mizell (Sleeping With Sirens, Woe Is Me, The Word Alive) & Kellen McGregor (MMF Guitarist / Songwriter), who previously worked to create Challenger, and the result showcases MEMPHIS MAY FIRE at their ¬best.
Mullins says, "We are so proud of Unconditional. I couldn't have been more honest in these songs & I can't wait to see the impact they have. This record is exactly what it's supposed to be."

Unconditional is about struggles, faith, paving out your own future, and coming to terms with the responsibilities life throws your way. The band has written a record that is sure to connect with their fan base in a big way, while attracting a large number of new listeners in the same fashion as their previous release
Memphis May Fire will embark on a full U.S. headline tour on February 21, with support from The Word Alive, A Skylit Drive, Hands Like Houses and Beartooth before returning to the UK for a headline run in April.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. No Ordinary Love
02. Beneath The Skin
03. Sleepless Nights
04. The Answer
05. Possibilities
06. Speechless
07. The Rose
08. Not Enough
09. Need To Be
10. Pharisees
11. Divinity

Format: Mp3, CBR 320 kbps
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Size: 101.56 MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
101.56 MB
seeders:115
leechers:4

All Comments

Amazing, thank you.
dang good download thanks for uploading.
Thank You so much dude !!
Thank you.
good
thanks