Merlin - S01E01 - The Dragon's Call - DVDRip HEVC x265 AAC 2.0 ~ Elite ~

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by EliteSpartan1in TV
Torrent verified.

Merlin - S01E01 - The Dragon's Call - DVDRip HEVC x265 AAC 2.0 ~ Elite ~ (Size: 317.05 MB)
 Merlin - S01E01 - The Dragon's Call.mkv317.05 MB

Description

Merlin Season 1, Episode 1 DVDRip.

576p HEVC with Stereo Sound and Subtitles in English, French and Greek, all for 317mb.

If you're interested in the rest of the season, comment and i'll upload the rest it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
317.05 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Merlin - S01E01 - The Dragon's Call - DVDRip HEVC x265 AAC 2.0 ~ Elite ~

All Comments

MORE UPLOADS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ELITESPARTAN...
an update for you all, i will upload all of season 1 as soon as it has been encoded, which i only need to do a few more episodes. hope you're all enjoying my upload
I would love more of Merlin. I don't know if you use a DVD source or a re-encode of a DVD source but the old files I have that were TV rips look better and are only about 30-60MB larger per episode.
If you are going to do the whole series you should fine tune your settings. Are you using fast or medium for HEVC? Try Very Slow and if you're using CRF try a lower value like 18-19 (good for DVD typically). I do a bit of encoding, please feel free to bounce any ideas you have off me. Best of luck.
thanks for the dl, i use a DVD source and i'm currently using the 'fast' setting for HEVC. This is the best quality that i've been able to get so far, so if you have any tips to get it a bit better, i'll try it and see what it does. thanks for the advice anyway
try medium or even very slow, you'll see better quality and lower the CRF. PM me if you want more help/ideas. Helpful resource is to look up the H265 commands to get the most out of your encodes. can't post a link in the comments, against the rules. PM if you want more help.
i wholeheartedly agree. if you are gonna put time into encoding, may as well do it well! there's many people on here that are more than willing to help.

thanks for wanting to share Merlin. i'd love to see a good x265 rip from a quality source!
Thanks for this series Spartan.. .. great job mate
Thanks a lot, great quality.
If you have the possibility to upload the whole series, it would be most welcome.
Thanks,it would be nice if You could upload the series
will do it soon as the rest of the season encodes