Metal Chris Interviews Bill Ward - April 8, 2014 [Kosjeyr]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 20, 2014 by Kosjeyrin Other > Sound clips
Torrent verified.

Metal Chris Interviews Bill Ward - April 8, 2014 [Kosjeyr] (Size: 29.34 MB)
 Metal Chris Interviews Bill Ward - April 8, 2014.mp329.34 MB

Description

On Tuesday, April 8th I was given the opportunity to interview one of the founding fathers of heavy metal, Bill Ward, the original drummer for Black Sabbath. He played with the band through the Ozzy years and on the first album with Dio as well as on Born Again then came back into the fold in the late 90s when the band reformed for their reunion tours. In November of 2011 the four original members of Black Sabbath reunited again and announced they’d be creating their first album together since the late 70s. However issues arose and Bill Ward ended up not being a part of the new album. He hasn’t slowed down at all though and one of the things he’s done is work on a new visual art project called Absence Of Corners. We’re really lucky because they’ve decided that the public viewing of this collection will be in Annapolis, Maryland, and on May 9th and 10th Bill Ward will be on hand to speak about the pieces himself! Even better, if you purchase one of the very limited prints you’ll be invited to a special reception on May 10th where you can meet Bill Ward yourself, have him sign your piece, get your photo with him and even ask him any questions you think I might have left out of this interview. This isn’t a traveling art display, this is the only exhibit so don’t miss it!

This interview is 32 minutes long and we covered a wide range of topics from the art exhibition to his time with Black Sabbath, his time after and even what new metal bands he’s into (spoiler: there’s a lot of them). I hope you all enjoy this interview as much as I did! My words are in bold below and you can click the orange play button to start the stream.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.34 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Metal Chris Interviews Bill Ward - April 8, 2014 [Kosjeyr]