Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence PS2+PAL+ENG+3DVD=Super Pack!!! BY AS

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2007 by in Games > PS2
Torrent verified.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence PS2+PAL+ENG+3DVD=Super Pack!!! BY AS (Size: 12.53 GB)
 CD 1. Subsistence.jpg227.53 KB
 DVDIMAGE.iso4.28 GB
 DVDIMAGE.mds4.22 KB
 CD 2. Persistence.jpg190.63 KB
 CD 3. Existence.jpg194.55 KB
 MGS 3. Front.jpg462.96 KB

Description

I give you the best game ever! A full working Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Game!
PAl!

All 3 Discs are included. Subsistence, Persistence, Existence and allso a network
acces disc that enables you to play mgs online.

Just burn the iso files to a dvd and then you are ready to go!

Always seeded!

Email me if theres any trouble. Josef_Marton@hotmail.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.53 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence PS2+PAL+ENG+3DVD=Super Pack!!! BY AS

All Comments

KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE. SEED PLEASE.
Can This Metal Gear be played directly on a NTSC slim play station 2 without any modification?
you need a modchipped ps2 to play this game. remember you have to burn it on a dvd-r. i have a modbo 4.0 modchip on my fat ps2 game works great. you can also play it using pcsx 2. the ps2 emulator on your pc.
Muito obrigado =]
ran the game on PS2 Emulator pcsx2-r5350. and ran clean. i didnt play it long. i have burned it on a dvd-r at 4x. i also have a ps2 fat modded with modbo4.0 but haven't had a chance to test it. i will post up and let you know. more then likely this works. i have tried playing burned games on another ps2 with a ghetto toxic modchip. that didnt let you change the settings game came in black and white/greyish. but with legit modchips that let you tweak settings and let you save your settings. you will play PAL /NTSC games perfectly.
played the game perfectly on my NTSC fat ps2 modded with a modbo 4.0 modchip. no problems. using component cable looked awesome on my 32 inch LED.
this is ENGLISH ONLY ,PAL GAME.
Amazing game, thanks for sharing
Would you be able to play Metal Gear online with the ps2 emulator?
Even if it is possible, who will be there to play against you?!