Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PC ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 196
leechers: 1029
Added on November 7, 2015 by RuneMaglein Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PC ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 20.56 GB)
 Metal-Gear-Solid-V_nosTEAM.part5.rar4 GB
 Metal-Gear-Solid-V_nosTEAM.part2.rar4 GB
 Metal-Gear-Solid-V_nosTEAM.part3.rar4 GB
 Metal-Gear-Solid-V_nosTEAM.part4.rar4 GB
 Metal-Gear-Solid-V_nosTEAM.part1.exe4 GB
 Metal-Gear-Solid-V_nosTEAM.part6.rar578.26 MB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.71 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes
 Open only part1 ,all other parts is installing automatically.txt141 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is an open world action-adventure stealth video game developed by Kojima Productions.The game is the eleventh canonical and final installment in the Metal Gear series and the fifth within the series' chronology. It serves as a sequel to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, and a continuation of the narrative established there,and a prequel to the original Metal Gear game. It carries over the tagline of Tactical Espionage Operations first used in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.Set in 1984, the game follows the mercenary leader Punished "Venom" Snake as he ventures into Afghanistan and the Angola—Zaire border region to exact revenge on the people who destroyed his forces and came close to killing him during the climax of Ground Zeroes....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 22 GB available space

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
This version of game is already cracked - just install and play.
Game version: 1.01
How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.
If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.56 GB
seeders:196
leechers:1029
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PC ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

Screenshots

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PC ^^nosTEAM^^ screenshot

All Comments

It should
work on win 7?
Yes
Will it include prologue mission?
Does this work with old AMD processors? or is the same v2 crack? The issue isn't because its AMD, its because some processors like the Phenom, doesn't support SSE 4.1.
my old Q6600 (stock speeds) rig can run this game and that obviously didnt have a SSE4.1 on it.

I assume that this game is very picky on AMD cpus.
I will definitely let you guys know how this turns out trying to run on windows 10. Doesn't look like there has been much feedback for this running and what problems have been experienced.
is it updated to the latest?
Still v2 crack
ic ty for reply. will wait.
no change time regions for play this game?
This is just like the other versions, cant do prologue and have to change timezone. This works just as its supposed to, but no new updated version yet.
thanx 4 the answer :)
You don't know if the prologue works?
Just to answer some questions, yes, it skips the prologue, yes, it runs on windows 10 but issues are likely, and it is the 3dm crack because you have to change the timezone to beijing if the game does not work