metallica death magmet gh3 mixes master

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 17, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

metallica death magmet gh3 mixes master (Size: 749.92 MB)
 01 That Was Just Your Life GH3 remas.wav71.65 MB
 02 The End Of The Line GH3 remaster.wav79.17 MB
 03 Broken, Beat & Scarred GH3 remast.wav64.56 MB
 04 The Day That Never Comes GH3 rema.wav79.76 MB
 05 All Nightmare Long GH3 remaster.wav79.88 MB
 06 Cyanide GH3 remaster.wav66.54 MB
 07 The Unforgiven III GH3 remaster.wav77.86 MB
 08 The Judas Kiss GH3 remaster.wav80.51 MB
 09 Suicide & Redemption GH3 remaster.wav99.84 MB
 10 My Apocalypse GH3 remaster.wav50.16 MB

Description

im a VERY legit mastering guy that will remain unnamed for obvious reasons, ..but i do make a good living at this .im also a big metallica fan....i was as disappointed in the sound of the new metallica release as well......anyway i spent the better part of the afternoon with the guitar hero mixes to get them to be as even, similar sounding and "record worthy" as possible..these mixes have their problems..but atleast being distorted at the source wasnt one of them...and also so they arnt the quietest disk in your library..lets be real here...this is metallica..(its still not near that distorted mess they released)..these are hi rez cd files 16bit 44.1 ..not crappy mp3s..although im sure most of you will turn them into crappy mp3s ....anyway..please realize in my opinion the mixes for guitar hero are not GREAT but its way better than listening to that crap they released..please note these are entirely different mixes....there is more than just dynamics and compression going on with those album mixes...these are ENTIRELY different mixes they did for the game...its kinda nice to actually hear the bass player for once...since cliff burton died every bass player has kinda gotten the shaft in the mix......enjoy ...and no im not ted jensen (the unfortunate mastering guy that got sent those awful distorted mixes that metallica ended up calling their "record")....tell you what tho...i hold rick rubin personally responsible for this...it is well documented the metallica boys and their pain in the ass factor...and although dumb.. they cant be held responsible....rick ..buddy..this one is on you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
749.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
metallica death magmet gh3 mixes master