Metallica - Enter Sandman - Live in Rio 2013 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 1, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Metallica - Enter Sandman - Live in Rio 2013 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 180.26 MB)
 Metallica - Enter Sandman - Live in Rio 2013 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4180.26 MB

Description

"Enter Sandman"
Happy New Year Metal Heads!!! This is the cap to 'Bad Boy Boogie' I upd earlier for New Years. Metallica Live in RIO 2013 HD Quality
For the metal Heads that stayed up L8 on New Years Eve! I have a TREAT just for you! "Enter Sandman" Live! just like you saw it your own dam self!! Yeop, I was there years ago just like this (cept we were seated/standing) in the 18th row Center Stage my own self. One of the best Concerts I ever saw! Dis is IT boys head for the hills!!! I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. The finished Audio lists at 541kbs. The Crowd Shots are frkn AWESOME!! "Enter Sandman" is a song by the American heavy metal band Metallica. It was released as the first single from their fifth album, Metallica in 1991. The music was written by Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich. Vocalist and rhythm guitarist Hetfield wrote the lyrics, which deal with the concept of a child's nightmares. The single achieved platinum certification for more than 1,000,000 copies shipped in the United States, spurring sales of over 22 million copies for Metallica and propelling Metallica to worldwide popularity. "Enter Sandman" was the first song Metallica had written for their 1991 album, Metallica. Metallica's songwriting at that time was done mainly by rhythm guitarist James Hetfield and drummer Lars Ulrich, after they gathered tapes of song ideas and concepts from the other members of the band, lead guitarist Kirk Hammett and bassist Jason Newsted. Ulrich's house in Berkeley, California was used for this purpose. "Enter Sandman" evolved from a guitar riff that Hammett wrote. Originally, the riff was two bars in length, but Ulrich suggested the first bar be played three times. The instrumental parts of the song were quickly finished, but Hetfield did
not come up with vocal melodies and lyrics for a long time. The song was among the album's last to have lyrics, and the lyrics featured in the song are not the original; Hetfield felt that "Enter Sandman" sounded "catchy and kind of commercial" and so to counterbalance the sound, he wrote lyrics about "destroy[ing] the perfect family; a huge horrible secret in a family" that included references to crib death. For the first time in Metallica's history, however, Ulrich and producer Bob Rock told Hetfield that they felt he could write better lyrics. Nevertheless, according to Ulrich, the song was the "foundation, the guide to the whole record" even before it had lyrics. An instrumental demo was recorded on August 13, 1990. As the first to be produced by Bob Rock, it was recorded differently than previous Metallica albums; Rock suggested that the band members record in the studio while playing together, rather than separately."Enter Sandman" had what Hetfield described as a "wall of guitars"— three rhythm guitar tracks of the same riff played by himself to create a "wall of sound". According to engineer Randy Staub, close to 50 takes of the drums were recorded because Ulrich did not record the song in its entirety, but rather recorded each section of the song separately. Because it was difficult to get in one take the "intensity" that the band wanted, numerous takes were selected and edited together. Staub mentioned that the producing team spent much time in getting the best sound from each part of the room and used several combinations of 40 to 50 microphones in recording the drums and guitars to simulate the sound of a live concert. The bass guitar sound also gained importance with Rock; as Newsted
states, Metallica's sound was previously "very guitar-oriented" and that "when he
[Rock] came into the picture, bass frequencies also came into the picture." As the first single, "Enter Sandman" was also the first song to be mixed, a task that took roughly ten days because the band and Bob Rock had to create the sound for the entire album while mixing the song.Initially, the song "Holier Than Thou" was slated to be the opening track and first single from Metallica; according to the documentary A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica, producer Bob Rock told Ulrich and Hetfield that the album has "five or six songs that are going to be classics", not only with fans but also on the radio, and that "the first song that should come out is 'Holier Than Thou'". According to Rock, Ulrich was the only band member who felt, even before recording, that "Enter Sandman" was the ideal song to be the first single. Ulrich has said that there was a "big argument"; however, after explaining his point of view to the rest of the band, "Enter Sandman" eventually became the opening track and first single of the album The single was released on July 29, 1991, two weeks before the release of Metallica. The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in the United States and nine other countries, and sold over 22 million copies worldwide, allowing "Enter Sandman" to become, as Chris True describes it, "one of the most recognizable songs of all time in rock". The single peaked at No. 16 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and at No. 5 on the UK Singles Chart. On September 30, 1991, it became Metallica's second single to achieve gold status in the United States, for shipping more than 500,000 copies. In addition to the nominations received by the album as a whole, the song was nominated for Best Rock Song at the 34th Grammy Awards in 1992, It was also voted Song of the Year in Metal Edge's 1991 Readers Choice Awards. Chris True of Allmusic declared it "one of Metallica’s best moments" and a "burst of stadium level metal that, once away from the buildup intro, never lets up". According to him, the song's breakdown "brilliantly utilizes that 'Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep' bedtime prayer in such a way as to add to the scary movie aspect of the song". Robert Palmer of Rolling Stone described "Enter Sandman" as "possibly the first metal lullaby" This song is considered to be their signature song.
LYRICS:
"Enter Sandman"
Say your prayers little one
Don't forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
Warm within
Keep you free from sin
'Til the sandman he comes
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never-land
Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of snow white
Dreams of war
Dreams of lies
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite, yeah
Sleep with one eye open
Grippin' your pillow tight
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
(Whisper)
Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
And if I die before I wake (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to take (x2)
Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beast under your bed
In your closet in your head
Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand
Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3001kbps
Total Bitrate: 3542kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
5.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1152kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
180.26 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Metallica - Enter Sandman - Live in Rio 2013 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Metallica - Enter Sandman - Live in Rio 2013 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Metallica - Enter Sandman - Live in Rio 2013 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Great video! Nice quality! Thanks!