Metallica.-.Some.Kind.Of.Monster.DVDRip.XviD.2004

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 1, 2006 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDDVDRip

Metallica.-.Some.Kind.Of.Monster.DVDRip.XviD.2004 (Size: 1.36 GB)
 IMPORTANTE!!! LEER - IMPORTANT!!! READ ME.txt970 bytes
 Metallica.-.Some.Kind.Of.Monster.DVDRip.XviD.2004.jpg48.79 KB
 Metallica.Some.Kind.Of.Monster.(2004).DVDRip.XviD.CD1.[www.mixermusic.net].avi696.06 MB
 Metallica.Some.Kind.Of.Monster.(2004).DVDRip.XviD.CD2.[www.mixermusic.net].avi696.78 MB
 [INFO] Open Me - Abrir.htm1.52 KB
 www.descargasweb.net.url132 bytes
 www.mixermusic.net.url128 bytes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Metallica.-.Some.Kind.Of.Monster.DVDRip.XviD.2004

Trailer

All Comments

A mostly terrific documentary about a mostly terrible album. Despite derisory poor-me whining, it captures fragility and fear in Metallica's questioned relevancy, considered disbandment and the closest things to tears they can muster for each other.
great torrent, really lets you see how real life is for some average guys who made music so big that a human being could never live up to. Like zepplin & many others.
oh please!!! There's no comparison 'tween Metallica and frickin' ZEP!!! ZEP RULES THE 60'S,70'S AND 80'S. Metallica came after them all. Just a new version of even the great OZ himself...
Downloaded just because I know it pisses them off to have it out in the wild for free. Screw 'Em All! Bitch now you pussies! And I have a Snake Pit and Full access backstage pass from the '92 black album tour a friend of mine was working stage monitors. They were douches then, too. Pretentious millionaire posers.
I seen these guy in London 1985 when they cared about the music more than what people thought.