Metro 2033 - Redux [Update 2] RePack от xatab

seeders: 1211
leechers: 226
Added on August 28, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metro 2033 - Redux [Update 2] RePack от xatab (Size: 5.19 GB)
 DirectX Web Setup.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB
 Data1.bin3.28 GB
 DATA.bin1.26 GB
 data2.bin637.63 MB
 data3.bin8.73 MB
 setup.exe2.87 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes

Description

Date of Release: 26 August 2014

Genre: Action, 3D, 1st Person

Developer: 4A Games

Publishing House: Deep Silver

Developer Website http://enterthemetro.com/

Language: English/MULTi11

Platform: PC [Repack]

Tablet: enclosing

Game Version: 1.0.0.1 (Update-2)

System Requirements:

✔ Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8

✔ Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)

✔ RAM: 2 GB

✔ Video Card: DirectX 10, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc)

✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 8 GB

✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:

Metro 2033 Redux - the most complete and best version of the cult game Metro 2033, re-created on the graphics core 4A Engine for video game systems of the latest generation. Fans of the original version will see how the world has changed Metro, having got incredible lighting, the laws of physics and changing weather. Players who are not familiar with the series, will receive one of the best storylines of shooters in the history of the genre - an epic adventure that combines breathtaking "Survayvl horror", the study area, tactical combat and stealth. What emerged or changed for the better in the game mechanics in the continuation of Metro: Last Light, and moved in Metro 2033 Redux - perfect AI, interface, animation, mechanical handling of weapons and more. Both new and experienced players will have something to admire. Two original game modes and incomparable Mode Ranger - a pledge that Metro 2033 Redux will provide you with hours of entertainment for a very reasonable price.
Features Repack:

- The basis is taken from the Steam-Rip R.G. GameWorks

- Do not cut / no recoded

- Installed Update 2 (Troubleshooting flight games)

- Game Version 1.0.0.1

- Installation time 6 minutes
Screen Shotes:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.19 GB
seeders:1211
leechers:226
Metro 2033 - Redux [Update 2] RePack от xatab

Trailer

All Comments

dude you say to change to language in the game but how am i supposed to navigate the menu to do so if its in russian... i went into the the config file and the language says its english but aint no english in the game...
Didn't work for me ,i have Windows 8 32bits ,it says "this application cannot run on your pc ",i think the game is not compatible with the windows,fkin sad ,how this shit work for others ?,plz help .
Who ever is having a crash do this -> go where u installed metro , mine was : E:Program Files (x86)Metro 2033 Redux , then go to 2033 Folder, Cut legal.ogv and keep it somewhere else, create a text file, name it legal.ogv and make sure its .ogv, if u dont know how to do this : click organize when ur in metro's folder>folder and search options->go to View tab-> untick this : hide extensions for known file types, then rename the text file to legal.ogv and u are good to go :)
Dude how this game worked for you with a 32 bits windows ?.