Metro: Last Light [Update.v1.0.0.14 + All 6 DLC] (ENG&RUS) Lossless RePack By [R.G. Revenants]

seeders: 27
leechers: 2
Added on October 17, 2013 by GAMING_GHOSTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metro: Last Light [Update.v1.0.0.14 + All 6 DLC] (ENG&RUS) Lossless RePack By [R.G. Revenants] (Size: 6.59 GB)
 D3D11Install.exe210.34 KB
 D3D11InstallHelper.dll53.84 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 Jun2010_XAudio_x86.cab271.54 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx11_43_x86.cab106.88 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 DSETUP.dll93.34 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.04 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.58 KB
 Feb2010_X3DAudio_x86.cab20.23 KB
 PhysX.exe7.09 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 data-a.bin3.45 GB
 data-c.bin1.64 GB
 data-d.bin895.29 MB
 data-b.bin614.55 MB
 data-e.bin5.07 MB
 setup.exe2.25 MB
 autorun.inf65 bytes

Description

NFO

Year: 2013
Genre : Action, shooter, 3D, 1st, person
Developer : 4A Games
Publisher : Deep Silve
Game Version : 1.0.0.14
Publication Type : RePack
Language: Russian / English
Sound language : Russian / English
Tablet: enclosing (FTS / FAiRLiGHT Steam Emu)

System requirements :

√ Operating system : Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
√ Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4400 +
√ Memory: 4 GB (Vista / 7/8 )
√ Video card: GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3850
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 10 GB

Description:

In the subway tunnels beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow remains of mankind reflect the deadly attack from both outside and inside. Mutants are regularly visited by the catacombs and prey on those who dared to get out on the lifeless surface under the poisoned air . But rather than unite , the city subway station constantly at war , trying to get a doomsday device from the military bunker D6 able to give them absolute power . Inflames the civil war that threatens to wipe out the last people . Your character - Artem , consumed with guilt , but does not lose hope. Now it is up to you to our survival in this dark hour.

Features:

Plunge headlong into a post- apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro - one of the most exciting worlds ever created by man .
Use in battle a multitude of home-made weapons against humans and mutants or quietly kill their enemies under the cover of darkness.
Gripping first-person shooter Metro: Last Light - the long awaited sequel Metro 2033 , which was warmly received by critics.
Play in a post- apocalyptic multiplayer mode , visiting various dark ruins of Moscow.
New generation technologies shake elaborated lighting and physics of the game.
Fight for every bullet in this perfect blend of first-person shooter and horror.

Features RePack:

" Do not recoded / cut all voice , except Russian and English

DLC:
»RPK
»Ranger Mode
»Faction Pack
" Three single mission for three different characters from three different factions: the Sniper " Red Line " fighter " Reich " and the ranger from the" Polis "
»Tower Pack
»Developer's Pack
»Chronicles Pack

"The ability to write to 2xDVD5:
»Disk # 1 : autorun.inf, data-a.bin, data-b.bin, setup.exe
»Disk # 2 : data-c.bin, data-d.bin, data-e.bin, Support
"Setting of ~ 10 min .

" Release prepared R.G. Revenants

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.59 GB
seeders:27
leechers:2
Metro: Last Light [Update.v1.0.0.14 + All 6 DLC] (ENG&RUS) Lossless RePack By [R.G. Revenants]

Trailer

All Comments

Gud torrent
seems to work, but just like other people I chose english, and all I got is russian gobeldy gook.. how the hell can we change it to english? tried program file sarching, tried all options pre start, and during game, no way so far to get english f'n language... can anyone give actual fix for this?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUBU44t3Hyc damn!!! right here!! thanks to me for finding it, and huge thanks to GrandAndreasK1 on youtube for posting it
Works great, you have to change language to english from in game settings, ranger mode is included but I don't know about the other DLC's
Does this include the game, or is it just the update and DLC?
Installed and fired up without a hitch. 100% working. I blocked the auto update feature. Not to sure about having my game update on someones private server. Probably will have this replay done and over with before i need an update anyway. thanks uploader for a working torrent. dlc seems to be included, you can view most of it in the chapters menu, i was not able to verify the chronicles dlc without a play through. remember to disable antivirus, or exclude 2 files,false positives,if using comodo.