leechers: 0
Added on November 18, 2012 by keytonicin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Mezzmo.2.7.1.0 Cracked (Size: 44.9 MB)
 Mezzmo.exe10.12 MB
 mezzmo-setup.exe34.79 MB
 Readme.txt99 bytes

Description

Mezzmo. The ultimate media server for streaming movies, music and photos to your UPnP and DLNA devices.
Mezzmo is the most feature-packed media server available today. No other Windows-based media server provides as many digital media sharing features and is as easy-to-use as Mezzmo. Install Mezzmo onto your PC today and start streaming music, movies and photos to your UPnP and DLNA-enabled devices in your home.

Mezzmo's media server allows you to stream all your music, movies and photos from your computer to your TV, home theater, games consoles and digital media players.

Try Mezzmo today and take your home entertainment to the next level!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.9 MB
seeders:35
leechers:0
Mezzmo.2.7.1.0 Cracked

All Comments

Don't download this Its 100% Bullshit There is no Crack for Mezzmo and There never will be why here's why there will never be a Crack The Owners of Mezzmo know about Crack that's why they put in auto maintenance in there software And you can not turn it off auto maintenance work when you add files such as video music pic and such then it go's online to get the info and poster pic's for them so they look cool all so this works best with Samsung TV and BD players you guys that want Mezzmo your better off paying for it it cost $30.00.
thank you
EXCELLENT ALL WORKING, THX.
No luck here either. I tried changing the installation date in the registry in a few places, and I even recopied the cracked exe with no change. It is priced low enough, however, that I may purchase it anyway. I've tagged a lot of my video files and I do not wish to lose that. But I'm also trying a few other DLNA servers to see if I might like another one better. This one, though, just seems to work on everything I've thrown it at.
Safe and program is magnificent
I had to re Install. Now it works fine.
Just FYI... You do not need to re install if you already have this version installed. Just move the cracked mezzmo.exe file into your current folder. you can let it overwrite the old. I renamed the old one first. I didn't even have to shut down the server running inn the back ground.