Michael Findlay - The Value of Art [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Michael Findlay - The Value of Art [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 4.08 MB)
 Michael Findlay - The Value of Art [Delshady Digital].epub4.08 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to send me a massage.

What is art worth? How can a work by Warhol be sold for more than $100,000,000? This critically acclaimed book, newly revised, updated, and generously illustrated throughout, explains the market for art--and art's value for all of us.

In The Value of Art, internationally renowned art dealer and market expert Michael Findlay offers a lively and authoritative tour of the art world informed by almost a half-century in the business and a passion for great art. With style and wry wit, Findlay explores how art acquires value--both commercial and social--and how these values circulate among the artists, dealers, and collectors that comprise today's complex and constantly evolving art world. In the process he demystifies how art is bought and sold while also constantly looking beyond sales figures to emphasize the primacy of art's essential, noncommercial worth. Coloring his account with wise advice, insider anecdotes involving scoundrels and scams, stories of celebrity collectors, and remarkable discoveries, Findlay has distilled a lifetime's experience in this indispensible guide for today's art lover.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.08 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Michael Findlay - The Value of Art [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]