Michael Jackson - Dangerous (320 kbps) - 1991

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on June 8, 2016 by madnortin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Michael Jackson - Dangerous (320 kbps) - 1991 (Size: 186.8 MB)
 01 - Jam.mp312.94 MB
 02 - Why You Wanna Trip On Me.mp312.4 MB
 03 - In The Closet.mp314.96 MB
 04 - She Drives Me Wild.mp38.47 MB
 05 - Remember The Time.mp39.18 MB
 06 - Can't Let Her Get Away.mp311.52 MB
 07 - Heal The World.mp314.67 MB
 08 - Black Or White.mp39.77 MB
 09 - Who Is It.mp315.1 MB
 10 - Give In To Me.mp312.54 MB
 11 - Will You Be There.mp317.55 MB
 12 - Keep The Faith.mp313.64 MB
 13 - Gone Too Soon.mp37.74 MB
 14 - Dangerous.mp316.03 MB
 art.jpg533.05 KB
 Dangerous.m3u354 bytes
 skann0001.jpg339.6 KB
 skann0002.jpg339.01 KB
 skann0003.jpg964.08 KB
 skann0004.jpg703.53 KB
 skann0005.jpg675.16 KB
 skann0006.jpg577.77 KB
 skann0007.jpg663.92 KB
 skann0008.jpg735.54 KB
 skann0009.jpg757.85 KB
 skann0010.jpg698.57 KB

Description

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. Called the King of Pop, his contributions to music, dance and fashion along with his publicized personal life made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.

The eighth child of the Jackson family, Michael made his professional debut in 1964 with his elder brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5, and began his solo career in 1971. In the early 1980s, Jackson became a dominant figure in popular music. His music videos, including those of "Beat It", "Billie Jean", and "Thriller" from his 1982 album Thriller, are credited with breaking racial barriers and transforming the medium into an art form and promotional tool. The popularity of these videos helped bring the television channel MTV to fame. Jackson's 1987 album Bad spawned the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", "Bad", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Man in the Mirror", and "Dirty Diana", becoming the first album to have five number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100. He continued to innovate with videos such as "Black or White" and "Scream" throughout the 1990s, and forged a reputation as a touring solo artist. Through stage and video performances, Jackson popularized a number of complicated dance techniques, such as the robot and the moonwalk, to which he gave the name. His distinctive sound and style has influenced numerous artists of various music genres.

Thriller is the best-selling album of all time, with estimated sales of 65 million copies worldwide. Jackson's other albums, including Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), and HIStory (1995), also rank among the world's best-selling albums. He is recognized as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time by Guinness World Records. Jackson is one of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, and was also inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Dance Hall of Fame as the only dancer from pop and rock music. His other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records, 13 Grammy Awards, the Grammy Legend Award, the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, 26 American Music Awards—more than any other artist—including the "Artist of the Century" and "Artist of the 1980s", 13 number-one singles in the United States during his solo career,—more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era—and estimated sales of over 400 million records worldwide. Jackson has won hundreds of awards, making him the most awarded recording artist in the history of popular music. He became the first artist in history to have a top ten single in the Billboard Hot 100 in five different decades when "Love Never Felt So Good" reached number nine on May 21, 2014. Jackson traveled the world attending events honoring his humanitarianism, and, in 2000, the Guinness World Records recognized him for supporting 39 charities, more than any other entertainer.

Aspects of Jackson's personal life, including his changing appearance, personal relationships, and behavior, generated controversy. In 1993, he was accused of child sexual abuse, but the civil case was settled out of court for an undisclosed amount and no formal charges were brought. In 2005, he was tried and acquitted of further child sexual abuse allegations and several other charges after the jury found him not guilty on all counts. While preparing for his comeback concert series, This Is It, Jackson died of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication on June 25, 2009, after suffering from cardiac arrest. The Los Angeles County Coroner ruled his death a homicide, and his personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Jackson's death triggered a global outpouring of grief, and a live broadcast of his public memorial service was viewed around the world. Forbes ranks Jackson as the top-earning dead celebrity, a title held for a sixth consecutive year, with $115 million in earnings.

Dangerous is the eighth studio album by American recording artist Michael Jackson. It is his fourth studio album released through Epic Records. It was released on November 26, 1991. His first album under his new contract with Sony Music, it was also Jackson's first album since 1979's Off the Wall not to be produced by longtime collaborator Quincy Jones, who had agreed to split after the final recording sessions for Jackson's 1987 album, Bad. Dangerous has sold 32 million copies worldwide, 7 million albums were shipped in the United States alone, and has been cited as one of the best-selling albums of all time. The album produced four top ten singles on the Billboard Hot 100 including one number-one. Similar to the musician's previous material, the album's music features elements of R&B, pop and rock while also incorporating a newer genre, new jack swing, after the inclusion of producer Teddy Riley to the project in a bid to present Jackson to a younger urban audience.

Dangerous took over a year in production. Lyrical themes expressed in the album included racism, poverty, romance, the welfare of children and the world and self-improvement, topics Jackson had covered before. Nine singles were released from Dangerous between November 1991 and December 1993, with seven singles issued in the United States, and two others released only outside the US. The two singles released outside the United States were successful, charting within the top ten and top forty respectively. Dangerous peaked at number one in nine countries, while charting at the top ten in four other territories. The only songs not released were "Why You Wanna Trip on Me", "She Drives Me Wild", "Can't Let Her Get Away", "Keep the Faith" and "Dangerous"; a video and a single release for the latter song was said to have been planned but was postponed indefinitely due to the musician's tour and later personal problems.

Dangerous was the first album to be produced fully by Jackson, with additional production from his friend, Bill Bottrell, and Teddy Riley. Jackson earned writing credits on all but two tracks on the album. Dangerous received several Grammy nominations, winning only one for Best Engineered Album (Non Classical) by Bruce Swedien and Riley. In addition to commercial success, the album received critical acclaim from contemporary critics. It has been listed as the most successful album of all time in the new jack swing style.

Genre: New jack swing, hip hop, pop, gospel, R&B, rock, dance.

Enjoy and share, please or the torrent will die out.

PS! Give me a good or bad vote and maby a comment on my work ("My work" is the job I've done on ripping the CD, scanning/editing the artwork & making the torrent. The music you can thank the musicians for by buying the music if you like it). That's appreciated, thanks. =)

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

Track listing
01. "Jam" (featuring Heavy D) Michael Jackson, René Moore, Bruce Swedien, Teddy Riley 5:39
02. "Why You Wanna Trip on Me" Riley, Bernard Belle 5:24
03. "In the Closet" (featuring Princess Stéphanie of Monaco) Jackson, Riley 6:32
04. "She Drives Me Wild" (featuring Wreckx-n-Effect) Jackson, Riley, Aqil Davidson 3:42
05. "Remember the Time" Riley, Jackson, Bernard Belle 4:01
06. "Can't Let Her Get Away" Jackson, Riley 4:59
07. "Heal the World" Jackson 6:25
08. "Black or White" (featuring L.T.B.) Jackson, Bill Bottrell 4:16
09. "Who Is It" Jackson 6:35
10. "Give In to Me" (featuring Slash) Jackson, Bottrell 5:30
11. "Will You Be There" (Theme from Free Willy) Jackson 7:41
12. "Keep the Faith" (featuring The Andraé Crouch Singers) Glen Ballard, Siedah Garrett, Michael Jackson 5:57
13. "Gone Too Soon" Larry Grossman, Buz Kohan 3:22
14. "Dangerous" Jackson, Bottrell, Riley 7:00

LameEnc DLL Version 1.32 Engine 3.99

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.8 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Michael Jackson - Dangerous (320 kbps) - 1991