Michael Jackson - Thriller - 25th Anniversary Special Edition 2008 [h33t] [Keyman30]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 24, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Michael Jackson - Thriller - 25th Anniversary Special Edition 2008 [h33t] [Keyman30] (Size: 93.1 MB)
 25Jackson.jpg20.64 KB
 Michael Jackson 01 Wanna be startin somethin.mp38.33 MB
 Michael Jackson 02 Baby be mine.mp36 MB
 Michael Jackson 03 The girl is mini (with Paul McCartney).mp35.12 MB
 Michael Jackson 04 Thriller.mp38.22 MB
 Michael Jackson 05 Beat it.mp35.95 MB
 Michael Jackson 06 Billie Jean.mp36.77 MB
 Michael Jackson 07 Human Nature.mp35.66 MB
 Michael Jackson 08 Pyt (pretty young thing).mp35.51 MB
 Michael Jackson 09 The lady in my life.mp36.88 MB
 Michael Jackson 10 Vincent Price - Excerpt From Thriller voice-Over session.mp3465.42 KB
 Michael Jackson 11 The girls is mini 2008 (With Will. I. AM).mp34.43 MB
 Michael Jackson 12 Pyt (Pretty Young Thing) (wiht Will I.AM).mp36.02 MB
 Michael Jackson 13 Wanna be startin somethin (With Akon).mp35.86 MB
 Michael Jackson 14 Beat it (With Fergie).mp35.82 MB
 Michael Jackson 15 Billie Jean (With Kanye West).mp36.4 MB
 Michael Jackson 16 For all time (unreleased track from original thriller sessions).mp35.62 MB
 MichaelMessage.jpg29.19 KB
 jackson2.jpg20.02 KB
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes

Description

Released: (11 Feb 2008 )
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Special Edition
Label: Sony Bmg
ASIN: B000WS4QJG
Format: MP3
Bit Rate: 192kbps
Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Baby Be Mine
3. Girl Is Mine - Jackson, Michael & Paul McCartney
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Billie Jean
7. Human Nature
8. PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
9. Lady In My Life
10. Voiceover - Price, Vincent
11. Girl Is Mine - Jackson, Michael & Will.I.Am
12. PYT (Pretty Young Thing) - Jackson, Michael & Will.I.Am
13. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Jackson, Michael & Akon
14. Beat It - Jackson, Michael & Fergie
15. Billie Jean
16. For All Time
Originally released in the US 25 years ago on November 30, 1982 by Epic Records, Thriller, Michael Jackson's sixth solo album and second with producer Quincy Jones, rocketed the former child-star and lead singer for the Jackson 5 into the stratosphere of international super-stardom. Introducing the "robot" and the "moonwalk" into the international lexicon of clubland dance moves via the pulsing sounds of Thriller, Michael Jackson revolutionised all aspects of mainstream pop culture--from radio airwaves to the newly emerging art form of music videos--becoming the world's most popular entertainer in the process.
The original Thriller spent an astounding 80 consecutive weeks in the American Top 10, 37 of those at No. 1. Seven of the album's original nine tracks became Top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 while individual singles from Thriller reached No. 1 chart positions in the US, the UK, France, Italy, Australia, Denmark, Belgium, South Africa, Spain, Ireland, New Zealand, and Canada. Thriller made history as the first and only record to be America's top-selling album two years running (1983 and 1984).
In February 1984, Michael Jackson held a record-breaking 12 Grammy nominations, going on to win eight, which stands as the record for most Grammy Awards? to be won by anyone in a single year. Seven of Michael's Grammys that year were for Thriller: Album of the Year; Record of the Year ("Beat It" ) ; Best Male Pop Vocal Performance ("Thriller" ) ; Best Engineered Recording, Non-Classical (Thriller); Best Male Rock Vocal Performance ("Beat It" ) ; Best Male R&B Vocal Performance ("Billie Jean" ) ; Best R&B Song ("Billie Jean" ). (Michael's eighth Grammy that year was in the Best Recording for Children--Single or Album, Musical or Spoken category for "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) . That same year, Michael Jackson took home eight American Music Awards and three MTV Video Music Awards. The following year, "The Making of Michael Jackson's Thriller" took home the Best Video Album trophy at the 27th Annual Grammy Awards.
Description
Deluxe 25th anniversary reissue of the biggest selling album of all time, a bona fide phenomenon that instantly transformed Jackson into a global megastar and has since sold over 100 million copies. Featuring no fewer than five top ten UK singles including the no.1 smash 'Billie Jean' - arguably Jackson's greatest ever song - this new version of the album also features remixes by some of today's biggest names in RnB, a previously unreleased track from the original album sessions.
No bonus DVD included.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
93.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Michael Jackson - Thriller - 25th Anniversary Special Edition 2008 [h33t] [Keyman30]