Michael Jackson - Thriller

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on October 27, 2015 by steelballzin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Michael Jackson - Thriller (Size: 157.33 MB)
 Michael jackson - Thriller.mp4157.33 MB

Description

Just watch it on the scariest of nights......MUahahahahaha

Michael Jackson's Thriller is an American 13-minute music video for the song of the same name released on December 2, 1983. It was directed by John Landis, who also co-wrote the screenplay with Michael Jackson. The song was released from his sixth studio album of the same name.

It was MTV's first world premiere video. Voted as the most influential pop music video of all time, in the UK Channel 4 aired the video late at night Thriller proved to have a profound effect on popular culture, and was named "a watershed moment for the [music] industry" for its unprecedented merging of filmmaking and music. Guinness World Records listed it in 2006 as the "most successful music video", selling over nine million copies. In 2009, the video was inducted into the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress, the first music video to ever receive this honor, for being “culturally, historically or aesthetically” significant. The track was also listed at number one on "The Top 10 Halloween Songs" by Billboard.

Co-starring with Jackson was former Playboy centerfold Ola Ray. The video was choreographed by Michael Peters (who had worked with the singer on his prior hit "Beat It"), and Michael Jackson. The video also contains incidental music by film music composer Elmer Bernstein, who had previously worked with Landis on An American Werewolf in London. The video (like the song) contains a spoken word performance by horror film veteran Vincent Price. Rick Baker assisted in prosthetics and makeup for the production. "Thriller" was the third and final video for the Thriller album. The red jacket that Jackson wore was designed by John Landis' wife Deborah Landis to make him appear more "virile".

To qualify for an Academy Award as a short subject, the film was shown in a theatrical screening along with the 1940 Disney animated feature Fantasia, in December 1983; however, the video failed to earn an Academy Award nomination.

Due to Jackson being a Jehovah's Witness at the time, the video begins with a disclaimer that reads:

Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult
—Michael Jackson

On a night set in the 1950s, a teenaged Michael and his unnamed girlfriend (Ola Ray), run out of gas while driving in a wooded area. They walk into the forest as they leave the car behind and Michael asks her to be his girlfriend. She accepts and he gives her a ring. However, he then tells her that he is "different" than other guys. She tells him that's the reason she likes him, but Michael insists that she doesn't understand what he means as his girlfriend asks what's he talking about. A full moon appears, and Michael begins transforming into a werecat, growling at her to leave in the process. The girl screams and attempts to escape, but the werecat catches up, knocks her down, lunges at her with his claws, and attacks her (off-screen).

The scene then cuts to a movie theater where Michael and his unnamed girlfriend, along with an excitable audience, are actually watching the scene unfold in a Vincent Price horror movie titled "Thriller". Afraid, Michael's girlfriend leaves the theater. Michael hands his popcorn to another moviegoer, catches up to her, and tells her that, "It's only a movie." Some debate follows as to whether or not she was scared by the movie; she denies it, but Michael disagrees. They then walk down a foggy road as Michael teases her by singing the verses of "Thriller". They pass a nearby graveyard, in which the undead begin to rise out of their graves as Vincent Price's speech is heard.

The zombies corner the two main characters threateningly, and suddenly, Michael becomes a zombie himself. The zombies then break into an elaborate song and dance number, followed by the main chorus of "Thriller" (during which Michael reverts to human form), frightening his date to the point where she runs for cover.

Michael (who has turned back into a zombie) and his fellow corpses chase the frightened girl into the room of a nearby abandoned house. While being cornered, Michael then reaches for the girl's throat as she lets out a bloodcurdling shriek, only to awake and realize it was all a nightmare. Michael then offers to take her home, and she happily accepts. As they walk out of the house, Michael turns to the camera with a sinister grin, revealing his yellow werecat eyes from the opening scene, as Vincent Price offers one last echoing laugh. As the credits are shown a reprise scene is shown and at the end of the credits the zombies dance back to their graves as a disclaimer appears saying that "Any similarity to actual events or persons living, dead, (or undead) is purely coincidental", the same disclaimer that appeared in An American Werewolf in London also directed by Landis. After that, one of the zombies, who somewhat resembles Jon Pertwee gives a terrifying grimace as it fades to black.

Michael Jackson's Thriller

General
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom
File size : 157 MiB
Duration : 13mn 33s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 623 Kbps
Movie name : Thriller
Album : Thriller
Track name/Position : 3
Track name/Total : 3
Performer : Michael Jackson
Genre : Pop
Recorded date : 2008
Tagged date : UTC 2015-10-27 01:33:17
Writing application : Lavf54.59.106
Copyright : © 1982 MJJ Productions Inc.
Cover : Yes / Yes
Lyrics : It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurkin' in the dark / Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart / You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it / You start to freeze, as horror looks you right between the eyes / You're paralyzed / 'Cause it's a thriller, thriller night / And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike / You know it's thriller, thriller night / You're fighting for your life inside a, killer, thriller tonight, yeah / You hear the door slam, and realize there's nowhere left to run / You feel the cold hand, and wonder if you'll ever see the sun / You close your eyes, and hope that this is just imagination / Girl, but all the while, you hear a creature creepin' up behind / You're outta time / 'Cause it's a thriller, thriller night / There ain't no second chance against the thing with the forty eyes, girl / (Thriller, thriller night) / You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight / Night creatures call and the dead start to walk in their masquerade / There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time / (They're open wide) / This is the end of your life / They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side (boom!) / They will possess you, unless you change that number on your dial / Now is the time, for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah / All through the night, I'll save you from the terror on the screen / I'll make you see / That it's a thriller, thriller night / 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghoul would ever dare try / (Thriller, thriller night) / So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller thriller here tonight / 'Cause it's a thriller, thriller night / Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghoul would ever dare try / (Thriller, thriller night) / So let me hold you tight and share a (Killer, thriller) / I'm gonna thrill you tonight / Darkness falls across the land / The midnight hour is close at hand / Creatures crawl in search of blood / To terrorize your neighborhood / And whosoever shall be found / Without the soul for getting down / Must stand and face the hounds of hell / And rot inside a corpse's shell / I'm gonna thrill you tonight / (Thriller, thriller) / I'm gonna thrill you tonight / (Middle of the night, thriller) / I'm gonna thrill you tonight / Ooh, babe, I'm gonna thrill you tonight / Middle of the night, babe / The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of forty-thousand years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom / And though you fight to stay alive / Your body starts to shiver / For no mere mortal can resist / The evil of the thriller / LyricWiki

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Baseline@L3
Format settings, CABAC : No
Format settings, ReFrames : 1 frame
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 1 490 Kbps
Width : 600 pixels
Height : 434 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.382
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.191
Stream size : 144 MiB (92%)
Writing library : x264 core 120
Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=dia / subme=0 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=6 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=0 / intra_refresh=0 / rc=crf / mbtree=0 / crf=22.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=0
Language : English

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 126 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 152 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels