Michael Learns To Rock - Michael Learns To Rock (2004) [iTunes Plus] J_Allerdyce

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 20, 2014 by J_Allerdycein Music > AAC
Torrent verified.

Michael Learns To Rock - Michael Learns To Rock (2004) [iTunes Plus] J_Allerdyce (Size: 73.2 MB)
 06 Hit by a Feeling.m4a8.48 MB
 01 Frostbite.m4a8.21 MB
 07 If You Leave My World.m4a8.05 MB
 05 Salvation.m4a7.55 MB
 03 Take Me to Your Heart.m4a7.47 MB
 08 This Is Who I Am.m4a7.11 MB
 09 Home to You.m4a6.95 MB
 04 Don`t Have To Lose.m4a6.95 MB
 02 Final Destination.m4a6.26 MB
 10 Laugh & Cry.m4a6.18 MB

Description

Artist: Michael Learns To Rock
Album: Michael Learns To Rock
Year: 2004
Format: m4a/AAC

About the Album:

After the release of Blue Night, the band took a prolonged break, with Richter working on his solo album Planet Blue. The band later admitted that they even considered disbanding during this time. They ultimately decided against it, following the success of their greatest hits album releases, including 19 Love Songs / Love Ballads in 2002, which went to number 2 in Denmark.

In 2004, the band regrouped again, departing from the name MLTR, and using the original name for their sixth album called Michael Learns to Rock, released in Asia as Take Me to Your Heart. The album focused on the Asian market. The single "Take Me to Your Heart" was a remake of Jacky Cheung's "Goodbye Kiss" ("吻别"), and was popular in China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand and Taiwan. By the end of financial year 2006 alone, the single created a record when it sold over 6 million paid downloads and was awarded the "Most Downloaded Single of the Year 2006". MLTR sang an English and Chinese duet of "Take Me to Your Heart" with the Chinese singer Hu Yanbin at a 2005 New Year's Party in Guangzhou, China. The band also duetted of the song with the South Korean star Shin Hye-sung, lead vocalist of the famous boy band Shinhwa. This album has been one of the major successes of MLTR in Asia, especially China.

Tracklisting:

01. Frostbite
02. Final Destination
03. Take Me To Your Heart
04. Don't Have To Lose
05. Salvation
06. Hit By A Feeling
07. If You Leave My World
08. This Is Who I Am
09. Home To You (duet with Julie Berthelsen)
10. Laugh and Cry

(c) 2004. All rights reserved.

Please don't forget to seed. Thanks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
73.2 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Michael Learns To Rock - Michael Learns To Rock (2004) [iTunes Plus] J_Allerdyce