Michael Robotham - Life Or Death *** Why would a man escape from prison the day before he's due to be released?

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on May 5, 2015 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Michael Robotham - Life Or Death *** Why would a man escape from prison the day before he's due to be released? (Size: 377.87 MB)
 John Chancer.jpg309.27 KB
 Life Or Death - CD 01.mp334.74 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 02.mp334.73 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 03.mp334.09 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 04.mp334.49 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 05.mp334.6 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 06.mp334.21 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 07.mp334.06 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 08.mp334.7 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 09.mp334.18 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 10.mp332.94 MB
 Life Or Death - CD 11.mp334.57 MB
 Life Or Death Front.jpg138.78 KB
 Life Or Death Information File.txt2.97 KB
 Life Or Death Rear.jpg123.36 KB
 Michael Robotham.jpg5.72 KB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt38 bytes

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:-
OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Messgage

General Information
Book:.....................Life Or Death
Author:..................Michael Robotham
Narrator:...............John Chancer
Abr/Unabr:............Unabridged
Genre:...................Adventure Thriller
Publisher:..............Isis Audio
ISBN......................9781 4450 43388

File Information
Source:.................11 CDs
# of MP3 files:......11
Encoder:................Fraunhofer [FhG] - A secure rip using Exact Audio Copy
Converted To:.......64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono
Total Runtime:......11 Hours 30 Minutes
Total Size:.............376 MB
Date Converted:...02-May-2015
Converted By:.......OldScotsman
ID3 Tags:..............Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

If you would like to try another Michael Robotham Audio Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
Bombproof
Life Or Death

ABOUT THE BOOK
Why would a man escape from prison the day before he's due to be released? Audie Palmer has spent a decade in prison for an armed robbery in which four people died, including two of his gang. Five million dollars has never been recovered and everybody believes that Audie knows where the money is. For ten years he has been beaten, stabbed, throttled and threatened almost daily by fellow inmates and prison guards, who all want him to answer the same question, but suddenly Audie vanishes, the day before he's due to be released. Everybody wants to find Audie, but he's not running. Instead he's trying to save a life...and not just his own.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael Robotham was born in Australia in November 1960 and grew up in small country towns that had more dogs than people and more flies than dogs. He escaped in 1979 and became a cadet journalist on an afternoon newspaper in Sydney.
For the next fourteen years he worked for newspapers in Australia, Europe, Africa and America. As a senior feature writer for the UK’s Mail on Sunday he was among the first people to view the letters and diaries of Czar Nicholas II and his wife Empress Alexandra, unearthed in the Moscow State Archives in 1991. He also gained access to Stalin’s Hitler files, which had been missing for nearly fifty years until a cleaner stumbled upon a cardboard box that had been misplaced and misfiled.
In 1993 he quit journalism to become a ghostwriter, collaborating with politicians, pop stars, psychologists, adventurers and showbusiness personalities to write their autobiographies. Twelve of these non-fiction titles have been bestsellers with combined sales of more than 2 million copies.
He lives in Sydney with his wife and 3 daughters.

ABOUT THE READER
John Chancer has had a long association with theatre on both sides of the Atlantic. In Britain, some of his favourite roles were in The Rainmaker, The Glass Menagerie and Driving Miss Daisy. On TV his appearances include The Long Firm and Space Precinct, while on film he has performed in Project: Shadowchaser, Nine Lives, and leading roles in Grim and Love Me, Leave Me.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
377.87 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Michael Robotham - Life Or Death *** Why would a man escape from prison the day before he's due to be released?