Michael Robotham_The Night Ferry (2007)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 12, 2015 by felix56in Books
Torrent verified.

Michael Robotham_The Night Ferry (2007) (Size: 968.72 KB)
 Night Ferry (2007), The - Michael Robotham.epub377.3 KB
 Night Ferry (2007), The - Michael Robotham.jpg33.21 KB
 Night Ferry (2007), The - Michael Robotham.mobi553.89 KB
 Night Ferry (2007), The - Michael Robotham.opf4.31 KB

Description

At the start of the sharply plotted third thriller from Australian author Robotham (after Suspect and Lost), London police detective Alisha Barba, a Sikh woman who's recovering from a back injury incurred in the line of duty in Lost ("After six operations and nine months of physiotherapy I am fit again, with more steel in my spine than England's back four"), receives a brief note from a school friend, Cate, whom she hasn't heard from in eight years: "I'm in trouble. I must see you. Please come to the reunion." At the school reunion, the pregnant Cate tells Ali that someone is after her baby. As Cate and her husband, Felix, are leaving the event, a car strikes them both, killing Felix instantly and fatally injuring Cate. Insp. Det. Vincent Ruiz, Ali's crotchety colleague, accompanies her to Amsterdam in search of answers that involve drugs and frozen human embryos. In keeping with the opening sentence's invocation of Graham Greene, the author's terse, resonant prose hides more than it reveals. Readers will hope Robotham has many more books of this caliber in him. (June)
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
968.72 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Michael Robotham_The Night Ferry (2007)