Michael Uslan - The Boy Who Loved Batman. A Memoir [2011] [A]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on April 3, 2014 by Anette14in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Michael Uslan - The Boy Who Loved Batman. A Memoir [2011] [A] (Size: 34.53 MB)
 folder.jpg488.14 KB
 Michael Uslan - The Boy Who Loved Batman. A Memoir [2011].epub16.98 MB
 Michael Uslan - The Boy Who Loved Batman. A Memoir [2011].pdf16.84 MB
 The Author.jpg230.56 KB

Description

Product details
Book Title; Boy Who Loved Batman. A Memoir
Book Author: Michael E. Uslan (Author)
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books (1 Sep 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0811875504
ISBN-13: 978-0811875509

This upload is specially dedicated to VikTSlick41501 for reaching 13K and being amazingly funny in his last blogs.:):):)

This is a lavishly illustrated memoir about a boy who loved Batman and would grow up to turn his passion into a vision of the Dark Knight, and ultimately one of the most successful pop culture franchises of all time. When he was eight, Michael Uslan fell in love with the comic book character known as Batman. He watched unhappily as the dark, serious superhero he knew and loved was turned into the camp '60s TV show starring Adam West, and in 1979 he purchased the film rights to Batman with the goal of realizing his infinitely cooler vision of the caped crusader. After ten years of desparately pitching a film that no one wanted, he sold and then produced Tim Burton's critically acclaimed and phenomonally popular re-telling of Batman. Twenty years later, having produced every Batman film to date, Ulsan finally brought his full vision of Batman to the screen with The Dark Knight. Michael, a consummate story-teller, recounts his story here, in a memoir that will draw in comics and movie fans, film students, and of course, people throughout the world who love Batman.

Review
"Who in the world is lucky enough to have a "grand dream," then to enter it, embrace it, and have it become part of their life? Michael Uslan is just such a blessed person. His name and persona is forever linked to the Batman. Isn't that the coolest damn thing you ever heard?"-Neal Adams, Creator's Advocate and artist and writer of Batman, X-Men, Crazyman, and Blood

About the Author
Michael Uslan has produced every Batman movie since the 1989 Tim Burton-directed film. He is a well-known name in the business, with many connections in the comic book and film industries. He is a film producer with numerous award winning projects to his credit. He has been a speaker at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art, and at the Smithsonian Institution, and was the first professor to teach a course in comic books at an accredited U.S. university.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.53 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Michael Uslan - The Boy Who Loved Batman. A Memoir [2011] [A]

All Comments

OMG! I heard of this book and never got a chance to read it, then totally forgot about it afterwards. This is awesome! Bascially a producer's memoir of producing the Batman flicks, I can't wait to tear into this! THANKS SO MUCH
It was my pleasure. I forgot to tell you that only the epub was retail, the pdf is converted by me and the text aligned to the left...