Michaels, David & Blackwood, Grant - [Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 02] - epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Michaels, David & Blackwood, Grant - [Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 02] - epub (Size: 365.85 KB)
 Michaels, David & Blackwood, Grant - [Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 02] - Combat Ops (2011,...365.85 KB

Description

Combat Ops (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon #2)
by Peter Telep (Writing As), David Michaels (House Author), Tom Clancy (Series Creator)
4.0 of 5 stars
4.00 · rating details · 538 ratings · 36 reviews
Captain Scott Mitchell and his Ghost Recon team are in the heart of Taliban controlled Afghanistan, on the hunt for terrorist leader Mullah Mohammad Zahed. And after years of government abuse and corruption, the locals trust that Taliban more than any promises from America. With enemy attacks increasing, Mitchell must maneuver his way through a minefield of bloodshed and politics if Ghost Recon is to accomplish their mission. But one fateful decision may cost Mitchell and his team their honor–and their lives.

I have read 337/337 pages, and I have to say that this book blends perfectly the elements of mystery, political intrigue, superb awareness of military tactics and military life, and an uncanny charater development that allows the reader to peer into the deep feelings and thoughts of the characters, forging a bond between characters and readers that mesmerizes anyone who reads. There's a reason why this book got on the New York Times' Best Seller list:)

David Michaels
Author of novels
"David Michaels" is a pseudonym for the authors of novels in the Splinter Cell, EndWar, H.A.W.X, and Ghost Recon series, all of which were created by Ubisoft Entertainment and developed under Ubisoft's Tom Clancy license. Wikipedia
Born: September 6, 1955 (age 59), Midland, TX
Education: Permian High School
Nominations: Edgar Award for Best Critical/Biographical, Shamus Award for Best Original P.I. Paperback

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
365.85 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Michaels, David & Blackwood, Grant - [Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 02] - epub