Michelle Betham - Broken (Soldiers of Darkness MC Book 1).epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on May 5, 2016 by BookJunkieGrlin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Michelle Betham - Broken (Soldiers of Darkness MC Book 1).epub (Size: 358.28 KB)
 Michelle Betham - Broken (Soldiers of Darkness MC Book 1).epub358.28 KB

Description

Wrong place, wrong time. We’re all familiar with that old adage. But when it happens – when you actually ARE in the wrong place, at the wrong time, the consequences can be devastating. Heartbreaking. Life-changing.
I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
It was the day my world changed forever.
And nobody paid the price.
I’m about to change that…

'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1...

Mack Slayer - President of the Soldiers of Darkness MC. Hot, handsome and dangerous, his only interest is the club and the life it's given him.

Izzi Michaels - A woman who never wanted to be who she became. Until she was given no choice...

The second he lays eyes on her, Mack Slayer wants Izzi. But he has no idea of the secrets this stranger is keeping, or the reason why she rocked up in his bar that night. But her appearance was no coincidence. She meant to find him. She went there, on purpose, to seek him out. And when Mack finds out why, he knows he should just walk away. She doesn’t belong in his world. She put herself there for a reason, and what she wants him to do, it could put not only her but the Soldiers of Darkness themselves at risk. So he knows he should just walk away. He should tell her he can't help her; he won't help her.

But when she threatens to go it alone, without his help, he knows he can't let her do that. He can't let her put herself in that kind of danger. He can’t ignore her, she made sure of that. But he should have walked away, because her arrival kick-starts a chain of events that even he can’t stop; events that push Izzi deeper into a world she never wanted to be a part of, until she had to be; events that push Mack into undergoing actions he would never have undertaken before she walked into his life and messed with his head. Events that unearth dangerous secrets and dark truths. Events that could change everything, and everyone...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
358.28 KB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Michelle Betham - Broken (Soldiers of Darkness MC Book 1).epub