Microeconomics: Canada in the Global Environment (9th Edition 2016) by Michael Parkin & Robin Bade {True PDF} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on June 13, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Microeconomics: Canada in the Global Environment (9th Edition 2016) by Michael Parkin & Robin Bade {True PDF} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 27.03 MB)
 Microeconomics_ Canada in the Global Environment (2015) by Michael Parkin & Robin Bade.pdf27.03 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Michael Parkin, Robin Bade, "Microeconomics: Canada in the Global Environment (9th Edition)"
2016 | ISBN-10: 0321931181, 0134136446 | 528 pages | True PDF | 27 MB

Thoroughly updated, intuitive rather than technical, grounded in data and empirical evidence, extensively illustrated with well-chosen examples and photographs, enlivened with applications that focus on issues at play in today’s world, focused on learning-by- doing, and seamlessly integrated with MyEconLab. These are the hallmarks of this ninth edition of Economics: Canada in the Global Environment.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.03 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Microeconomics: Canada in the Global Environment (9th Edition 2016) by Michael Parkin & Robin Bade {True PDF} [Dr.Soc]