Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe (ISO)

seeders: 855
leechers: 188
Added on July 28, 2011 by rndmfrd222in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe (ISO) (Size: 8.38 GB)
 fsui.dll1.38 MB
 api.dll1.27 MB
 main.dll942.83 KB
 rzr-fsxf.iso4.12 GB
 rzr-fsxb.iso4.05 GB
 fsui.dll1.4 MB
 api.dll1.3 MB
 main.dll957.4 KB
 fsx_sp1_ENU.exe208.02 MB
 Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe.txt258 bytes

Description

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, also known as FSX, is the latest version of Microsoft Flight Simulator after Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. It includes a graphics engine upgrade as well as compatibility with Windows Vista, having been marketed by Microsoft as the most important technological milestone in the series to date.

Flight Simulator X was released in three editions: Standard, Deluxe, and later Gold. The Deluxe Edition incorporates additional features, including an on-disc software development kit (SDK), three airplanes with the Garmin G1000 Flightdeck, and the ability for the player to act as Air Traffic Control (ATC) for other online users with a radar screen.

The Deluxe Edition features 24 aircraft compared to 18 in the Standard Edition; 45 high-detail airports compared to 40; 38 high-detail cities compared to 28; and 51 structured missions compared to more than 30.

Contains: ISO images + SP1 + crack

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.38 GB
seeders:855
leechers:188
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe (ISO)

All Comments

This game is only in trial mode... Can somebody help me in getting the product key?
windows 7 32 bit
lots of exe files are there maybe fsx .exe would work looks good
will tell after download.
when i mounted disc 1 it started to install..... i think this is what i get, the images change but nothing else
Very good, thank's ;-)
Thank you! Easy install and works great! No complaints.