Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (32-Bit) (x86) (x64) Fully activated with All Activators_NYN

seeders: 89
leechers: 17
Added on March 14, 2014 by Thakor1881in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (32-Bit) (x86) (x64) Fully activated with All Activators_NYN (Size: 638.82 MB)
 7z932-x64.msi1.39 MB
 7z932.exe1.09 MB
 MTKV25B5.zip35.71 MB
 KMSpico_setup.exe2.78 MB
 ReadMe KMSnano.txt1.02 KB
 Password.txt217 bytes
 Microsoft Office Professional Plus_x86_en-us597.85 MB
 read me.txt444 bytes

Description

Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (32-Bit) (x86) (x64) Fully activated with All Activators_NYN

If you're getting any computer related errors or you want to know anything related computers, you can join this group and know all whatever you want!

How to Activate ?????

Method 1

1. Extract Files using 7-zip.

2. Run the "Setup.exe" as administrator. (You can find Setup.exe from the mounted files.)

3. It'll take 15 to 20 minutes to install Office 2013. It depends on your system.

4. After Installation completes, Install KMSnano. When you're going to Install KMSnano, it'll ask for password, I've provided password in "Password.txt" file, use that password to install KMSnano.

5. After you install KMSnano, go to it's default directory, i.e.
C:/Program Files/KMSnano/

6. After going to this directory, run "KMSELDI.exe" as an administrator. it'll open up a new pop-up window. There you've to put ip 127.0.0.1 or 127.0.0.3. Leave the name field blank. And check "Office" option and then click on the red button to activate Office 2013.

7. Sometimes, It'll synchronize for many times, After 5 minutes if it's not stopping in synchronizing, Restart your system and then check the activation process if your office has been activated or not.

8. You can check the activation has been done successfully or not by doing this step.
Open Word 2013, then go to "Open Other Documents". Then go to "Account" Tab. There you can able to see "Product Activated". It means your product has been successfully activated.

9. If you Keep KMSnano installed in your system, it'll automatically activates your Office.....

Method 2

1. Make sure that your system have .Net Framework 4.0 or 4.5

2. Extract the Toolkit and Run it as Administrator.

3. Click on Office Button or Windows button. (As per you choice, If you want to activate Windows or Office).

4. These two buttons are given just near to the Setting button. I hope you can find them.

5. After Click on Office button, It'll open a new Window, where you can find all information about your Office.

6. Now go to Activation Tab!
By Default, it's selected AutoKMS. Click on install. It'll take a few seconds. You'll notified that AutoKMS has been successfully Installed.

7. Now Click on EZ-Activator. It'll take a few minutes to activate your office.
After a few minutes, you can able to see the notification "Product Activation Successful".

8. Now Open any Product from MS Office, there you can find that your office has been activated!

Now your Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus has been activated successfully......

Enjoy.....

I've provided this only for a testing purpose, if you like this product then buy a legal copy of it and support the developers as they really deserve it!

If you like my posts then do like it and share it as much as possible and Seed please.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
638.82 MB
seeders:89
leechers:17

All Comments

Thanks
Always welcome....
Thanks a Lot Thakor1881 ... Very clear instructions on the main page of this torrent and byfar the best of office torrent out there.... Again thanks a lot .. U rock :D :D
Always welcome....
Extract whole .rar file in specific folder....
Use MSToolkit....
Run it as Administrator....