Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 2 ISO

seeders: 117
leechers: 69
Added on May 15, 2014 by trancedudein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 2 ISO (Size: 5.53 GB)
 en_visual_studio_ultimate_2013_with_update_2_x86_dvd_4238214.tgz5.53 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

Details:

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 2 ISO-TBE | 5.75 GB

Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 is thestate-of-the-art development solution that supports teams of all sizes to design and create compelling apps to delight users.
This download of Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 contains the latest updates. For more information, see Visual Studio Updates and the Visual Studio Update KB article.
If you already have Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 (original release version) and run this download, only Update 2 is installed. If you don't have Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 and run this download, both Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 and Update 2 are installed. In either case, Visual Studio 2013 Language Packs (original release versions) can also be installed.

iNSTALLATiON NOTES

1) unpack
2) burn / mount
3) install
4) XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.53 GB
seeders:117
leechers:69

All Comments

Many thanks
After downloading and installing it, it
does it also includes the windows phone emulator?
did not work for me. after downloading, it contained only a tar file, and when opening archive, it again contained another compressed file, and then another one inside it. up to a point where one compressed file inside is corrupt.
It installs just fine, but yes, you have to unpack it twice, once file buried in another and so forth. Do it again. Mine works fine.
I agree that you can't mount the ISO, but you can unzip it with 7zip.
I found this serial number is work
BWG7X-J98B3-W34RT-33B3R-JVYW9, If you sign in with Microsoft accounting. thanks uploader