Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Pre-Activated May2014

seeders: 118
leechers: 24
Added on May 19, 2014 by trancedudein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Pre-Activated May2014 (Size: 4.11 GB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Pre-Activated May2014.tgz4.11 GB

Description

Details:

Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.(x86.x64).Pre-Activated.May2014-P2P
Size: 4.26 GB

Designed for people who want it all Windows 7 Ultimate is the most versatile and powerful edition of Windows 7. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode. For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker-To-Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.

Internet Explorer 11
USB3 drivers for major manufacturers for both boot and install index.
Network and WLAN drivers for most manufacturers added.
Default and Pre-Activated indexes; choose your flavor
UEFI boot information added to ISO boot data
NO tweaks or add-ons.
NO additional programs and software added.
NO graphics, scripts and wallpapers added or changed.
It's the original image from Microsoft except added updates and IE11!

How to Install:

Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: burn the ISO or make a bootable usb and install
Step 3: Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.11 GB
seeders:118
leechers:24

All Comments

Serious guys. Have you tried this?
This torrent contains a 4.3Gb tgz archive. The archive contains several links to another download site, and an iso-file.
The iso-file contains a txt document and another small file.

This is as fake as it can be!
You forgot to mention that this also contains the actual ISO, and you forgot to mention that the ISO looks good if you mount it. I personally don't like all those links either, but you can ignore them and erase them.

I still haven't installed it yet, so I don't know if it actually works, but it looks alright to me.

I particularly don't like the TGZ file. It made my PC very slow during extraction and it took very long. I usually extract big files with no noticeable slow down...

Thanks to the uploader.
thnkkzzz bt no updatez.. why ???
Wheneven i try to make bootable usb.....it says invalid or unknown ISO file........same when i try to open iso file....
sounds like you were having the same issue as I was, I've did some research and looked around for an activator that would work and came across this link: http://onhax.net/win7act/. I just followed the instructions and used there downloader to fix the activation key message and my copy is genuine now, so maybe it will help you too. Note: be care though the downloader will install extras just decline all of them. Good luck and I hope it works for you
thanks will use the latest activator. I'm testing the latest win 7 SP1 torrents that are up here.

THanks uploader regardless of issues
I keep getting the activation key number message, I have had this version installed for about 5 days nows is there a activation key number or should I use the remove wat for this installation of windows 7