Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Un-Touched (Original)

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on March 25, 2009 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Un-Touched (Original) (Size: 2.86 GB)
 Vista 32 Ultimate.iso2.86 GB

Description

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit for System Builders - OEM

Use of this OEM System Builder Channel software is subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License. This software is intended for pre-installation on a new personal computer for resale. This OEM System Builder Channel software requires the assembler to provide end user support for the Windows software and cannot be transferred to another computer once it is installed. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product offerings

___________________________________________________________________________________

Remember That to open these files you are going to need Power ISO, although do not extract them just yet but instead mount them onto an image... Then open them for safer extraction....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys; I know that all of you, like myself are trying to meet loose ends meet due to this tough economy. So that's why i have brought you a couple of links that could help you keep money in your pocket and maybe even earn some without waisting a cent.

Earn up to $15,000/month with Ovarus, a Totally Free Business Opportunity featuring a Premier International Shopping Mall with over 750 Brand-Name Merchants from countries around the world and offering Millions of Products and Services! What makes Ovarus unique and powerful for the consumer is that Ovarus Members not only earn commissions for all of their own purchases, but also for those purchases made by anyone in their downline, regardless of who referred those members! Whether you choose to take the cash for yourself, or donate it to a charity, you are being rewarded for each and every purchase you and your downline make at your International Mall!

Sing-up here: http://www.ovarus.com/ Referrer's ID: OV-2863

The link below is not much of a system but instead kind of a promotion that actually pays. Not only that, but its a glimpse of how things are going to be purchased. So with out any obligation check it out... You get $100 just for signing up plus any referrals you make...

http://www.selfbankmobile.com/spider-money

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.86 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Un-Touched (Original)

All Comments

are you sure that this is an original copy?plz reply me