Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by RG Mechanics

seeders: 1940
leechers: 2433
Added on October 6, 2014 by sj786in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (RUS | ENG) [RePack] by RG Mechanics (Size: 19.23 GB)
 vcredist_x64_2010.exe5.46 MB
 autorun.inf79 bytes
 Data1.bin9.63 GB
 data2.bin4.35 GB
 data3.bin2.11 GB
 Data4.bin484.8 MB
 Data5.bin23.04 MB
 Data_hd.bin2.63 GB
 icon.ico188.75 KB
 setup.exe1.83 MB

Description

Release year : 2014Genre : Action / RPG / 3D / 3st PersonDeveloper : Monolith Productions, Inc.Publisher : WB GamesPublication Type : RePackLanguage : pic|picSound language :picTablet : 3DMSystem requirements:> Operating system : Windows 7, Windows 8 (x64 only)> Processor : Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz> Memory : 3 GB> Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850> Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0> Free space on hard disk : 41 GBDescription : The players have to try on the role of Ranger Talion, whose family killed minions of Sauron. He is alive only because of the Spirit of Vengeance, which not only gave him back his life, but also gave supernatural powers. Talion sent into the depths of Mordor to get revenge. As events unfold, it will be opened by the truth that the Spirit brought him back to the living world. He learns about the rings of power and enter into battle with his archenemy. Each opponent who will meet you on the road, will have unique features: the strong and weak sides. Your actions and decisions will determine the characteristics and relationships of enemies. This is accomplished using mechanical Nemesis System. The world of Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor is dynamic and responds to your actions, adapting to your gaming solutions. Each player in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor will have his own adventure.Features:Use phantom power and revenge the enemy in close combat, or lurking in the shadows, destroying enemies from afar.See ghostly vision and define ahilessovu heel every opponent: weakness, habits and characteristics that can be used for the benefit of themselves.Treat the enemies get them to commit this or that act, to bleed together. Mordor subdue his will.Learn how to appear rings of power and become the most feared warrior in Mordor.History Talion occurs between the events unfolding in the trilogy, "The Hobbit" and "Lord of the Rings."Get rewarded, better weapons, enhance skills and abilities.Features repackMiddle Earth: Shadow of MordorDo not cut / recodedAn opportunity not to download HD texture (data_hd.bin)Additions :HD PackSeason PassTest of PowerTest of SpeedTest of WisdomOrc Slayer RuneEndless ChallengeGuardians of the Flaming EyeThe Dark Ranger Character Skin

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.23 GB
seeders:1940
leechers:2433

Trailer

All Comments

can i use a controller in this game?
Yes
It takes forever to unpack the archives, but it's still 0.0%.. anybody?

i5-4670K @ 3.40ghz
ram - 16gb
nvidia 770 gtx
Install through setup.exe
I'm ...
Hmm Cool, does the save feature work good???.. I'm gonna download soon and post my reviews until then someone can pls reply me abt the save feature. Thanks
apparently it auto saves.

I'm currently *still* downloading.
After you finish the install.
Go to game folder open the x64 folder.
Find the codex.ini
Then open it with note pad , find the "Language=russian" change it to "Language=english" save it and close the note pad.
Open ShadowOfMordor.exe
English everywhere =))
PLEASE we need more SEEDERS !!!
Run as adm.
Works like a charm
autosaves