Midnight Matters - [The Dark Servant #7] - A.C. Ellas [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on October 26, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Midnight Matters - [The Dark Servant #7] - A.C. Ellas [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 839.51 KB)
 Midnight Matters - A. C. Ellas.mobi349.56 KB
 Midnight Matters - A. C. Ellas.azw3329.76 KB
 Midnight Matters - A. C. Ellas.epub124.82 KB
 Midnight Matters - A. C. Ellas.jpg32.89 KB
 Midnight Matters - A. C. Ellas.opf2.49 KB

Description

image Midnight Matters
Volume Seven in the "The Dark Servant" series by A.C. Ellas

Metadata
Content Rating: Mature, not suitable for children.
ISBN-13: 9781771114844
ASIN: B00BR4945K
Publisher: eXtasybooks
Publication date: 3/01/2013
Series: The Dark Servant #7
Pages: 147

Description
High priest S’Rak successfully prevented his brother’s assassination and discovered, to his delight, that Captain Jisten wasn’t under a vow of purity after all. But nothing is as simple as it should be, and the prince’s health continues to decline, and discovering the cause stirs up far worse trouble than anyone expected.

While Jisten might not be under a vow of purity, it stands to reason that a sun priest should be, but that doesn’t seem to bother S’Rak’s enemies. When the high priest appears powerless to stop the senior sun priest’s abuses, allowing himself to be victimized for the sake of the Victory Prophecy, the captain takes matters into his own hands.

He has a good crossbow, the help of a Goddess, and a dragon. What could possibly go wrong?

Meet the Authors

A.C. Ellas

A.C. Ellas is the Author of the The Dark Servant series. In her own words, "I've long since embraced my inner nerd. I revel in my Greekness and in my Geekness. I have two lives: the mundane reality of life here on earth, and the far more interesting life in my head. I love ancient history; ancient forms of combat; target archery; sabre fencing; anything to do with horses other than western saddle stuff; organic food and sustainable farming; and science fiction and fantasy of all varieties, especially conventions, which are the only gatherings on earth where I can find many people just as strange as I am."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
839.51 KB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Midnight Matters - [The Dark Servant #7] - A.C. Ellas [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}