Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mining - 1990 - KJIOZ

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on January 7, 2015 by kiwijohnInOZin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mining - 1990 - KJIOZ (Size: 270.89 MB)
 01. Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine.flac26.56 MB
 02. Midnight Oil - Stars of Warburton.flac29.72 MB
 03. Midnight Oil - Bedlam Bridge.flac23.84 MB
 04. Midnight Oil - Forgotten Years.flac27.7 MB
 05. Midnight Oil - Mountains of Burma.flac30.16 MB
 06. Midnight Oil - King of the Mountain.flac23.38 MB
 07. Midnight Oil - River Runs Red.flac28.79 MB
 08. Midnight Oil - Shakers and Movers.flac26.14 MB
 09. Midnight Oil - One Country.flac32.64 MB
 10. Midnight Oil - Antarctica.flac21.97 MB

Description

Midnight Oil are an Australian rock band with a career spanning three decades. They have a devoted fan base who refer to the band as 'The Oils'.
The genesis of Midnight Oil started in 1970 when Jim Moginie (guitar/keyboard) and Andrew 'Bear' James (bass), both 15, jammed at the local hall in Turramurra, northern Sydney. Rob Hirst (drums/vocals) joined in 1971 and they played as Schwampy Moose, a cover band performing songs by The Beatles. By 1976 they had changed their name to Farm and decided they needed a singer. Rob placed an ad in the Sydney Morning Herald and Peter Garrett turned up for the audition. In 1976 they first met their long-time manager Gary Morris, who is treated as the sixth member of the band. Also in 1976 Farm expanded with the arrival of Martin Rotsey (guitar). They changed their name to Midnight Oil after it was drawn randomly out of a hat.

Blue Sky Mining
In 1990, the band released Blue Sky Mining. The lead single, Blue Sky Mine, dealt with the subject of asbestos and people not getting compensation from the mining companies.

Band Members:
Peter Garrett - lead vocals
Bones Hillman - bass, vocals
Robert Hirst - drums, vocals
Jim Moginie - guitars, keyboards, vocals
Martin Rotsey - guitars, vocals

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
270.89 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mining - 1990 - KJIOZ

All Comments

Thanks for testing it for me
I just have to find the rest of my FLAC collection not that there are that many lol.
No problem. Thanks for the comment man