Midnight Syndicate - The Rage OST (2008) +Cover & Review

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 30, 2011 by Bayfiain Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Midnight Syndicate - The Rage OST (2008) +Cover & Review (Size: 120.37 MB)
 01 - Theme.mp36.62 MB
 02 - Formula.mp39.54 MB
 03 - forest.mp36.66 MB
 04 - Lab.mp36.72 MB
 05 - Feeding.mp33.34 MB
 06 - Go.mp36.53 MB
 07 - Ben.mp31.99 MB
 08 - Crash.mp32.84 MB
 09 - Winnebago.mp34.19 MB
 10 - Waterfall.mp35.12 MB
 11 - Birds.mp37.38 MB
 12 - Dr V.mp38.91 MB
 13 - Monkey.mp37.48 MB
 14 - V Theme.mp39.94 MB
 15 - Surrounded.mp34.1 MB
 16 - Breakthrough.mp37.29 MB
 17 - Showdown.mp35.06 MB
 18 - Gor.mp36 MB
 19 - Confrontation.mp310.62 MB
 Midnight Syndicate - The Rage OST (2008) Front Cover.jpg33.87 KB
 Midnight Syndicate - The Rage OST (2008) Reviews.txt2.31 KB

Description

Original Soundtrack - Gothic - Halloween
Midnight Syndicate - The Rage OST (2008) Reviews

Midnight Syndicate has conjured up a terrifying score that will have you hanging onto the edge of your seat, even in it's most subtle moments. All the releases that they have done before have been leading up to an album like this. --Movement Magazine

Only with great scores can you let your imagination wonder when only listening to the music...The Rage soundtrack is one of those rare pieces of music where the sound defines the picture. --Dread Central

The music is excellent, has a great horrifying feel to it, flows beautifully like the Hellraiser movie soundtrack, and with every note you can visualize every scene from the film like a soundtrack should be. . . Midnight Syndicate s soundtrack to The Rage does just that to near perfection. --Bastards of Horror

Amazon.com - J. Maher Review (03-05-2008)
After creating soundtracks to movies that don't exist for the last 10+ years, we actually have a picture to go along with the music this time around. Since Midnight Syndicate has been able to create their own visions and storylines to set their music to up until this point, I awaited the release of The Rage soundtrack with a bit of cautious anticipation. This was a slightly different ball game and I didn't know what to expect from a soundtrack written for another person's story. To set the record straight, I never doubted that it would sound great. With more than several "unofficial" soundtracks under their belt, I knew these guys knew how to write horror music. I just wondered how much their style would change when composing for an actual motion picture... especially one that they had not created themselves. My "fears" were laid to rest as soon as I heard the "Theme from The Rage".

I knew I was in familiar territory here. Then came "Injecting the Formula" which kicked it up more than a notch. This is an intense piece quite different from previous Midnight Syndicate offerings, but terrific nonetheless. Then there's "Dr. V's Theme" which sounds like it could have come right from any of their past albums. While the CD overall actually sounds like a movie score (rightfully so) and a bit different from their previous CDs, most of the music still has that "Midnight Syndicate" feel to it, and that's my favorite part of it. I'll proudly play it with the rest of MS CDs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.37 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Midnight Syndicate - The Rage OST (2008) +Cover & Review

All Comments

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please reseed this torrent. I LOVE Midnight Syndicate. Thanks in advance.
This torrent has been re-uploaded (9/13/2013) as you requested.
awesome, love the ambiance.