Might and Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness - RELOADED

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on May 4, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Might and Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness - RELOADED (Size: 2.33 GB)
 reloaded.nfo5.07 KB
 rld-hmm6sod.iso2.33 GB

Description

Might & Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness (c) Ubisoft05/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: UbiDRM1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Strategy, RPGNoteDue to Ubisoft fuckup this release is not standalone - it requiresMight & Magic Heroes VI Gold Edition installed and updated to version 1.8Update 1.7.1 to 1.8 can be found in the /Update directory on the imageAll other DLCs are included and unlocked tooA century after the tragic events of Might & Magic Heroes VI, that determinedthe heroic fate of a dynasty, Shades of Darkness recounts, in two originalcampaigns, pivotal moments in Ashan's darker history that will define thefuture of a decadent underground people and decide the survival of the dyingcult of the Spider Queen. Determine the fates of two legendary factions theDark Elves of Dungeon and the Necromancers of Necropolis.FeaturesMaster the Powers of Darkness: Lead the new Dungeon faction on a path todefine the destiny of the Dark Elves, as they seek to become masters ofdeception, stealth, and assassination. Their future lies with Malassa,the Dragon Goddess of Darkness. Befriend her mysterious children, theFaceless, and if you dare, awaken her avatars, the legendary BlackDragonsAshan's Darkest Paths: Play two original and thrilling campaigns starringtwo fan-favorite factions and their legendary heroes pitted againstvillains of mythical stature. Discover the fascinating nuances ofDarkness that the rich and proven fantasy setting of Might & Magic isexcited to unveil. There is always an even darker path.Standalone Expansion and Ideal Initiation: an ideal way to discover thecritically acclaimed gameplay of Might & Magic Heroes VI. Shades ofDarkness is a standalone expansion and ideal epic initiation for firsttime players.1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game.4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.33 GB
seeders:16
leechers:2
Might and Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness - RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Works like a charm, just do the steps properly. Only problem that i had was in Haven campaign. When i make tear of asha building, and get the ability to resurrect some of my army after battle, i get shaded screen and can't do nothing. So the way to prevent this is to wait till the end of map and make it when you are left with nothing but last battle, or not even then :D
Works great if face any problem use " To fix the black screen issue just make the .exe file compatible for Windows XP SP3. You can find it by right clicking the icon and click on "properties", hope that helps." You will need this http://kat.cm/might-and-magic-heroes-vi-gold-edition-skidrow-t6683138.html
And a humble request for uploader. Kindly give a link to the original game required for the expansion. there are many repacks & releases which install differently and result in undetected game. Thank you for all the uploads.
THIS IS NOT STANDALONE!!!
I have catalyst version of Heroes VI Gold. And seems that since it's not the Skidrow version this expansion doesn't work. Install says that Heroes VI is not installed. I think it's because of the way in which the catalyst one is done,it was basically precracked