Mike Rowland (Aeoliah) - Mystic Angel (1996)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 19, 2013 by Bayfiain Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Mike Rowland (Aeoliah) - Mystic Angel (1996) (Size: 386.69 MB)
 AlbumArt_Large 1.jpg10.23 KB
 AlbumArtSmall.jpg2.52 KB
 01 Mystic Angel.flac26.37 MB
 01 Mystic Angel.mp311.63 MB
 02 Somewhere Before Time.flac27.65 MB
 02 Somewhere Before Time.mp313.53 MB
 03 Essence of Time.flac17.2 MB
 03 Essence of Time.mp39.05 MB
 04 Hold on to Your Dreams.flac28.39 MB
 04 Hold on to Your Dreams.mp313.61 MB
 05 Distant Memories.flac15.27 MB
 05 Distant Memories.mp37.36 MB
 06 Love Is Unchanging.flac19.12 MB
 06 Love Is Unchanging.mp39.46 MB
 07 Reverence for Life.flac27.39 MB
 07 Reverence for Life.mp315.02 MB
 08 I Will Always Be With You.flac9.41 MB
 08 I Will Always Be With You.mp34.87 MB
 09 You Touch My Heart.flac27.12 MB
 09 You Touch My Heart.mp313.48 MB
 10 Our Home.flac17.28 MB
 10 Our Home.mp38.53 MB
 11 Mystic Angel (Everlasting Embrace).flac43.9 MB
 11 Mystic Angel (Everlasting Embrace).mp321.04 MB
 folder.jpg10.23 KB

Description

FLAC & MP3 - New Age / Ambient / Instrumental

This album by Mike Rowland (Aeoliah) is another of those undiscovered older pieces not put to torrent before.

About Mike Rowland
Mike Rowland is a British composer and artist whose music relaxation thousands of people across the world moves and inspires. His sensitivity and musical talent, combined with the commitment to his audience and nature results in unique piano compositions. Mike started writing music at a young age when he was given piano lessons. At a slightly later age, he traveled a lot and he taught mainly to listen, not so much to music, but to the sounds of nature. His musical career started with a walk through a forest in Stanstead, early in the 80s. As he was walking, he suddenly heard from scratch, almost otherworldly beautiful music. This experience made ​​a deep impression on him.

Back home he played the music he heard in the forest and which was still in his head, on the piano and recorded it with a microphone and a simple cassette. This resulted in his first album "The Fairy Ring," a new age classic that more than one million copies sold to date has gone and is considered one of the most important albums in healing music. There followed many albums where the relaxing and healing effect of music was central.

Mike teaches (the development) of spiritual intuition at universities, colleges and health centers in the UK and beyond. He is also busy writing a book about the healing power of music. Albums by Mike Rowland on Oreade Music label include: "And So to Dream", "Angel Delight", "Arc-en-Ciel: The Healing Dream of Fairies & Angels", "Fairy Ring", "Fairy Ring Suite", "Lady of the Lake", "Land of Hopes and Dreams", "Magical Elfin Collection", "My Elfin Friends", "Silver Wings", "Silver Wings Suite", "The Best of Mike Rowland", "Titania", "Within the Light", "The Reiki Effect 1 and 2" (with Aeoliah), "Dolphin Music for the Inner Child" (with Chris Michell) and "Symphony of Light" (with Jana Dugal).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
386.69 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Mike Rowland (Aeoliah) - Mystic Angel (1996)