Miley Cyrus [ft. The Flaming Lips] - 2015-10-03, Saturday Night Live - 1080i HDTV - TS 12Mbps

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on December 13, 2015 by thewaymouthin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Miley Cyrus [ft. The Flaming Lips] - 2015-10-03, Saturday Night Live - 1080i HDTV - TS 12Mbps (Size: 1.17 GB)
 1. Miley Cyrus Karen Don't Be Sad SNL S41E01 1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-zebra.ts458.09 MB
 2. Miley Cyrus - Twinkle Song S41E01.Miley.Cyrus.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-zebra.ts372.92 MB
 3. Bonus Miley Cyrus - My Way SNL S41E01 1080i .HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-zebra.ts354.82 MB
 banner.jpg401.4 KB
 Miley Cyrus [ft. The Flaming Lips] - 2015-10-03, SNL - 1080i HDTV - TS.md52.32 KB
 Miley info.txt6.58 KB
 1684_bumper_photos_gallery_cover_1050x1050.jpg73.14 KB
 miley-cyrus-saturday-night-live-2015-photoshoot_9.jpg53.15 KB
 miley_bumpers_1050x787.jpg42.01 KB
 SNL1684_Bumper_Photos_01.jpg276.26 KB
 vlcsnap-00035.jpg484.31 KB
 vlcsnap-00037.jpg370.99 KB
 vlcsnap-00038.jpg474.97 KB
 vlcsnap-00041.jpg459.18 KB
 vlcsnap-00042.jpg472.85 KB
 vlcsnap-00044.jpg461.91 KB
 vlcsnap-00045.jpg544.48 KB
 vlcsnap-00046.jpg469.18 KB
 vlcsnap-00048.jpg459.17 KB
 vlcsnap-00049.jpg406.78 KB

Description

Miley Cyrus [ft. her Flaming Lips]
- 2015-10-03, Saturday Night Live - 1080i HDTV - TS

Miley brings it with her almighty as she sings so high she flies solo at the piano.

2 New Songs --
1 w/ her Flaming Lips, 1 solo at the piano --
off her latest album released 2015-08-30, and entitled
"Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz"

Miley Cyrus
Host and Musical Guest
(Hillary Clinton, Unannounced Guest)
Saturday Night Live
SNL Season Premier (S41E01)
NBC-TV (US)

NBC Studios
Studio 8H
Rockefeller Plaza (at 6th Ave)
New York, NY

MPEG-TS
3 Files (1 song ea incl bonus)
1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2
Total Size : 1186 MB
Total Duration : 13mn 25s
Overall bit rate : 12.3 Mbps
Tags : Single Network Logo

Sample file: 1. Karen Don't Be Sad
Format : MPEG-TS
File Size : 458 MiB
Duration : 5mn 9s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 12.4 Mbps
Video : MPEG-2, Bit rate mode - Variable, Bit rate - 11.4 Mbps, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 Fps
Audio: AC-3 (Dolby), Bit rate mode - Constant, Bit rate - 384 Kbps, 6 channels (5.1), 48.0 Khz

c/o zebra by way of jeaneyne @ sharemania
(further lineage : unknown)

Tracks
1. Karen Don't Be Sad
2. The Twinkle Song
3. Bonus (monologue song) : My Way

Some bumper photos incl.

Caps n Banner n Avatar by Capt. Captastica.
(32 jpegs @ 13 MB total incl.)

image image image image

Further Miley Media Details :

Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'

Singer announces tour with Flaming Lips after performing "Karen Don't Be Sad" and "The Twinkle Song" on 41st season premiere

By Daniel Kreps, rollingstone.com, October 4, 2015 -- Miley Cyrus served as both host and musical guest for the 41st season-opening episode of Saturday Night Live, where the singer debuted a pair of Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz tracks live. After being introduced by SNL's unannounced guest Hillary Clinton, Cyrus had her own surprise at the ready as the Flaming Lips, all dressed in animal costumes, joined her for a striking take on "Karen Don't Be Sad."

For her second performance of the night, Cyrus traded in her Dead Petz for photos of her actual recently deceased companions – Pablow the blowfish, her husky Floyd and others – that sat atop a piano as the singer delivered a heartfelt rendition on "The Twinkle Song," the closing ballad on Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz. As evidenced by the album version of "Pablow the Blowfish," Cyrus loses control of her emotions when singing about her dead pets, and her SNL performance similarly drove her to the brink of crying as tears rolled down her cheeks for the final minute of "The Twinkle Song."

In addition to the Dead Petz performances, Cyrus snuck some other musical moments into her third stint as SNL host. During the monologue where Cyrus promised that the censors could relax because she was on a seven-second delay – "When you smoke as much as I do, you're always on a seven-second delay," she joked – the singer busted out a Summer 2015 version of Frank Sinatra's "My Way" that poked fun at Kim Davis meeting Pope Francis, Rachel Dolezal and the Meek Mill/Drake feud.

Following her SNL visit, Cyrus revealed that she and the Flaming Lips would hit the road together for a limited six-date club tour where they would perform their Dead Petz material.

For SNL musical performances see here : http://www.rollingstone.com/...ps-dead-petz-to-snl-20151004

For SNL skits : http://tvline.com/2015/10/03...ve-season-41-premiere-recap/
(I recommend) HILLARY AT THE BAR - THE SQUAD - THE MILLENNIALS - KYLE MOONEY AND MILEY CYRUS GET MARRIED

For "Emotional Interview" with Jimmy Fallon http://www.rollingstone.com/...interview-on-fallon-20151002

For new album announcement : http://www.rollingstone.com/...ing-vma-performance-20150831

For review of album : http://www.rollingstone.com/...cyrus-her-dead-petz-20150903

For new music streaming on Soundcloud for free now from Miley : http://mileycyrus.com/andherdeadpetz/
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

thewaymouth aka mikedreams on...Kickass 12/12/15

DECEMBER 12

- Mexico : FIESTA OF THE VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE, greatest of the great Mexican fiestas. Not only is the Virgin patroness of the Mexican Revolution, but has absorbed the cult of the Aztec goddess of earth & of corn. Vestiges of the Aztec ceremonies persist in this fiesta.
- Arizona: Hopi Indians begin eight-day-long FAREWELL TO AUTUMN.
- Polynesia: FEAST OF REKAREKA, God of Pleasure.
- USA: NATIONAL DING-A-LING DAY.
- Ten days and counting till Winter's winning again :: Northern Exposure to the Naked Lunch of the Frozen Crunch of Truth :: December Solstice is coming!

December 22nd this year, that 1st day the cold reality of winter sets in, the “shortest day” of the year of longing for more, meaning the least amount of sunflights of fancy. But after this date, the days start getting “longer,” i.e., the amount of daylight begins to increase. The clock ticks off old man winter as so slowly we go through the snow all the while steadily counting him up and out, dead and gone, that is if he doesn't get us first.

"So Karen don't be sad, you know the truth is true: the world can still be beautiful, but that part's up to you."

-- On "The Karen Song" Miley reaches out to that friend in everyone, to push the urge to rise above all the heavy shit, on the wings of some kind of lovely love.

"I had a dream that you were dying, but I wasn't even crying, I just sang you to sleep.
I had a dream but what does it mean... I just wanna scream but what does it mean."

-- The Twinkle Song is a tour de force freak-out that sets me up only to let me in on a secret double bubble fantasy
that is reality that on this Saturday night right here was my favorite live performance of the year.
But then again I should have known better it turns out now hers is my favorite album of the year.
Like there are any others to choose from this year other than her.

She's still got It. The girl can't help It. And neither can I.
Even makes me wanna ring in a damn brand new year again with you.

Happy Solstice Sister Is Coming To Paint The Party In The U.S.A. Uptown Baby,
With The Best Winterlong Song, The Climb To Put An Over The Top Double-Rainbow On It, Ever.

image image image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Miley Cyrus [ft. The Flaming Lips] - 2015-10-03, Saturday Night Live - 1080i HDTV - TS 12Mbps