Milking The Goatmachine - Stallzeit (2013)

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on August 27, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Milking The Goatmachine - Stallzeit (2013) (Size: 99.36 MB)
 08. Milk Em All.mp38.99 MB
 01. Only Goat Can Judge Me.mp38.33 MB
 03. Stallzeit.mp37.7 MB
 09. Hornbreaker.mp37.51 MB
 10. Whoola Hoove Groove.mp36.62 MB
 07. Salt Lick City.mp36.3 MB
 13. When A Goat Loves A Woman.mp36.28 MB
 05. Goatpainter.mp36.02 MB
 16. Ace Of Spades.mp35.9 MB
 02. Goatriders In The Sky.mp35.88 MB
 11. Strawless.mp35.87 MB
 15. In 10 Years We Are Old School.mp35.58 MB
 06. The Day I Lost My Bell.mp35.08 MB
 12. Look @ These.mp35.02 MB
 14. Udder Infection.mp34.52 MB
 04. 3 Room Shed.mp33.71 MB
 Cover.jpg49.34 KB

Description

INFO:

In a comical but somewhat tragic way Milking the Goat Machine’s albums to date fictionalise various present day scenarios that concern the integration of four extra-terrestrial goats on planet Earth. There seems to be an influence of 90s sci-fi film and later TV series Alien Nation going on, in which an alien race did their best to assimilate in the hostile environment of Los Angeles. Devoid of any serious political or social commentary of that era, instead, the quartet detail the simpler tribulations of living on planet Earth, and then beam their findings back to planet “GoatEborg”.

Every album has been a concept album, and Stallzeit, their fourth, is no exception. The band maintain a “diary” of their escapades through German and English lyrics alongside compressed, and heavy sounding production firmly within the sphere of contemporary German metal. This is an outcome of their continued work with producer Thilo Krieger, who in the past has worked with other German bands such as Lay Down Rotten. You can hear some of this influence within the structured, fist-pumping tracks as well as other stylistic comparisons to bands such as My Darkest Hate and the grind of Kraanium — though nowhere near as demented as the latter.

One such entry in the goat diary is a “very tragic” love story involving one of the herd and an “Earth female”. The lyrics on “When A Woman Loves A Goat” indicate that the relationship was scuppered due to the goat being unable to text due to a lack of opposable thumbs, therefore unable to communicate with the woman. Yes, it is purposefully funny, but this tounge-in-cheek demeanour involving metal’s symbolic goat has been polemic with the online metal fellowship.

The majority of this 16-track album finds itself in a muddle of similar tempo groove/grind – or, goat-grind, as the band like to refer to themselves. And although there is an abundance of humour within the premise and lyrics of this band, the music itself is taken seriously enough and not to become schizophrenic in nature. It is essentially a mix of many styles ranging from the thrashy grind of “Whoola Hoove Groove” to the deathcore on “Hornbreaker” — but with a semi-industrial twist. The album is free from extraneous soloing, and instead creates textures by varying tempos and changing musical styles.

It is no wonder that the band often rely on samples (such as the “Benny Hill Theme” on “Strawless” and “Love is in the Air” on “When a goat loves a Woman”), obscure cover tracks (such as “Milk Me Up Before I Go Go” as featured on 2010s Seven… A Dinner For One) to liven things up. On Stallzeit the listener also gets hit with the sinophobic verse of Chinese, Japanese, Dirty knees, Look at these on “Look At These”, which is taken from a scene in Rob Zombie’s awful horror flick The Devil’s Rejects. If you are already aware of this band then unfortunately this causes a lot of the album to sound tired and predictable. More often than not my attentions drifts away from what I am listening to only for my focus to be kindled by some bleating goats or squealing pig vocals.

TRACKLIST:

01. Only Goat Can Judge Me 03:36
02. Goatriders in the Sky 02:34
03. Stallzeit 03:21
04. 3 Room Shed 01:37
05. Goatpainter 02:37
06. The Day I Lost My Bell 02:13
07. Salt Lick City 02:44
08. Milk 'Em All 03:55
09. Hornbreaker 03:16
10. Whoola Hoove Groove 02:53
11. Strawless 02:33
12. Look @ These 02:11
13. When a Goat Loves a Woman 02:44
14. Udder Infection 01:58
15. In 10 Years We Are Old School 02:26

Genre: Grindcore
Subgenre: Brutal Death Metal
Bitrate: 320 k
Size : 99.36 MB

Credit Goes To orgasmatron Of Rockbox

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
99.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:7

All Comments

need some seeds 3 days at 22%
Needed a dose of grind...Thanks