Million Dollar Listing New York S03E04 Reach High web-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 123
leechers: 9
Added on April 24, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Million Dollar Listing New York S03E04 Reach High web-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 465.57 MB)
 Million.Dollar.Listing.New.York.S03E04.Reach.High.web-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4465.57 MB

Description

Ep 4: Reach High

Ryan surprises Luis at his big open house, while Fredrik is out to land the largest listing of his career.

After performing a miracle on his cursed penthouse, Fredrik is out to land the biggest listing of his career. . .but can the "Listing Machine" do it again? Meanwhile, across town, Ryan is on a wild ride with his biggest nightmare: an emotional seller! And Luis is finally swimming in the deep end of the real estate world, but will a shark named Ryan put him back in shallow waters

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
465.57 MB
seeders:123
leechers:9
Million Dollar Listing New York S03E04 Reach High web-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

Thank you! great quality and fast download
Thank you!
Thanks
I do have to laugh that people are now leaving feedback about the smallest complaints.Three things to keep in mind.1.ITS FREE and 2.ITS NOT FAKE!! and 3."Best endeavors".That means I do my utmost to put out a quality file. I don't have Apple TV or an X Box or a PS whatever so if they don't work on them so be it.I'm just a guy with a PC who likes to share files because he has a generous nature.There's no guarantees on a file you download for free from a torrent site! Anyone wishing to purchase any of the aforementioned items for me to test with please see my profile wall for Paypal link.thank you!
thank you thank you,for the quick posting !

5 stars to you. will help re-seed.
Thanks RKSTR question, why do some of these episodes play on my DVD and others wont? E01 fine, E02 didnt. How can I fix?
As I didn't cap episode 1 or 2 I'm not sure why they won't play in your DVD. I will be capping the show going forward so hopefully you won't have the same issues. There's quite a few different files available now for episodes 1 and 2 http://kickass.
to/million-dollar-listing-ny-tv29970/
you can try an alternative to the ones you downloaded otherwise watch them on your computer