MILLIONAIRE MINDSET: HABITS AND SIMPLE IDEAS FOR SUCCESS YOU CAN START NOW by Darnell Smith [steve-kon]

seeders: 15
leechers: 6
Added on July 14, 2016 by steve-konin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

MILLIONAIRE MINDSET: HABITS AND SIMPLE IDEAS FOR SUCCESS YOU CAN START NOW by Darnell Smith [steve-kon] (Size: 838.78 KB)
 metadata.opf1.49 KB
 Cover.jpg120.31 KB
 MILLIONAIRE MINDSET_ HABITS AND - Darnell Smith.epub329.08 KB
 MILLIONAIRE MINDSET_ HABITS AND - Darnell Smith.azw3387.9 KB

Description

DO YOU WANT TO DEVELOP A MILLIONAIRE MINDSET? LEARN SECRET EASY TO START IDEAS FOR SUCCESS ANYONE CAN START NOW

How would you like to manifest wealth and financial abundance in your life quickly in less than a year?
In this book I share the secrets of a millionaire mindset that has taken me from obscure poverty to assets worth ......MILLIONS!

Do you want a dream house, better working hours, the holiday of your choice, more time with family, the respect and recognition you deserve. And the financial freedom to live the way you choose to.
Are you tired of your life being determined by your limited finances? If yes then please read on.

What you really need to know about luck............ is that luck is for leprechauns

You see, when I was poor I made excuses. I blamed everyone and everything for my situation. Tired and frustrated with the "hand" life gave me, almost in anger (jealousy)
I started to study what made millionaires successful. Honestly, I was hoping to discover they were just LUCKY!!! But to my horror they were just the same as you and me.
In this book I will share with you the so-called "secrets" of the millionaires. I will share with you some very easy methods millionaires use, for you to replicate success.

Can you afford not to know? Why this is not just another self-help book?

This book is written for those who are tired of sitting on the bench and want to learn how to play the money-game and win. This book it's not like the typical fluffy 80-page books in this genre.
At almost twice the length of competing books, MILLIONAIRE Mindset will not only guide you through the most important traits and habits of MILLIONAIRES it contains a bonus section with practical ideas that is longer than most eBooks in its genre, providing exceptional content and unsurpassed value for money. This book will help you master the game of wealth creation.

The top proven easiest “secrets” the wealthy use to amass their fortunes, and how you and anyone else can do the same…

Learn how you can leverage these secrets and get $1k, $10k, $100k, Or $1M deposited into your bank account.

The reasons why most success books fail miserably

Most authors are looking to make a quick buck out of readers so you are right to be skeptical about any book. Most success books focus only on positive thinking. Readers are often left charged and rejuvenated but after years of "thinking to grow rich", sometimes very little progress is made in life. The majority of other books in this genre contain the same recycled content (law of attraction). This book is different, this book is a more pragmatic in-depth look at the mind and strategies. This book will look at some of the most important traits of MILLIONAIRES and their habits, but it also looks at some of their most powerful wealth building strategies. The FREE bonus section is filled with a host of simple practical ideas virtually anyone can adopt regardless of business acumen. This book goes beyond books like money master the game and provides a more powerful in-depth look into how wealth is generated.
This book is intended to pick up where most motivational books fail to deliver. It is designed to provide a pragmatic approach to success. You will not need to implement all the suggestions, just pick one or come up with your own and apply the principles, and you WILL be successful if you stick to your goals.

What are the benefits to you?

✔ You will learn how to develop the financial instinct of a MILLIONAIRE instantly

✔ You will discover the million-dollar habits that will make you successful.

✔ This book is easy to read with proven strategies

✔ Learn simple strategies you can start immediately even if you are working a 9-5

✔ Do you want to learn the secrets of thinking and investing like a millionaire

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
838.78 KB
seeders:15
leechers:6
MILLIONAIRE MINDSET: HABITS AND SIMPLE IDEAS FOR SUCCESS YOU CAN START NOW by Darnell Smith [steve-kon]