Minecraft 1.4.6 Installer and Launcher [Mac] (Full Files)

seeders: 85
leechers: 1
Added on December 24, 2012 by grumpygoosein Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Minecraft 1.4.6 Installer and Launcher [Mac] (Full Files) (Size: 56.3 MB)
 Minecraft 1.4.6 Installer.dmg56.3 MB

Description

Minecraft 1.4.6 Installer and Launcher

In this torrent is one DMG that contains a pkg installer (Yes mac users, an installer.) for Minecraft. It installs the Minecraft data files as they are not stored in the Minecraft.app. If you don't have Minecraft it will do an install. If you do have it it will upgrade Minecraft preserving all your user data. The DMG also contains the Minecraft.app incase you don't already have it.

*Note: This release includes all the audio files that would normally be download automatically by Minecraft. I usually keep them out to decrease the torrent download time and let Mojang's servers handle the rest, but it was requested.

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens. It also has music by C418! So far 7,909,086 people have registered and 2,210,116 people bought the game. It's anyone's guess at how many have pirated.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.3 MB
seeders:85
leechers:1
Minecraft 1.4.6 Installer and Launcher [Mac] (Full Files)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks uploader! Works great! Just to let everyone else know there is no multiplayer. There is just the single player.
No you didn't.
This works as single player. I'm having a hard time making LAN multi-player work. Tried and failed a lot of times. Can anyone help? It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Thanks to the uploader as well! :)
dont work on windows 8
aahahaha I love it every time I see this comment...
2013-11-11 02:07
are they actually dumb or just pretend?
2014-01-28 10:45
Quick, easy! Thanks :)