MINECRAFT MOD - "VoxelMap" (Minimap that displays elevation, terrain, mobs, and other players [in multiplayer])

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 3, 2016 by FeedTheSeedin Games
Torrent verified.

Description

If you’re an adventurer, this is the mod for you.
The VoxelMap is a very nifty minimap that displays elevation, terrain, mobs, and other players (in multiplayer)! It also has an enlarged mode, a square mode, and a zoom mode!
You can change the map’s settings easily through it’s custom settings panel (press m).
The mod also has waypoint support, and automatically tags your last place of death, so don’t worry anymore about not being able to find where you died.
The mod also accurately tells you if there are mobs nearby, so you’re never caught off guard!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
448.11 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
MINECRAFT MOD - "VoxelMap" (Minimap that displays elevation, terrain, mobs, and other players [in multiplayer])

Screenshots

MINECRAFT MOD -
MINECRAFT MOD -
MINECRAFT MOD -
MINECRAFT MOD -
MINECRAFT MOD -

All Comments

Why are you posting Minecraft mods? (of all things?!) Are you drunk?
Dude, you have been a member for almost 4 years and have not uploaded one thing!
Contribute if you want to make such stupid comments.
How do you know he's not contributing by seeding? I've never contributed (got denied when I applied for uploader status because I was being "too vague" about what I wanted to upload), but I contribute in other ways--like seeding many gigs of stuff... that's contribution, no matter how you look at it.

As for Lumarra, he's out of line with his comment--shouldn't be so critical of anyone who posts something USEFUL.
Fair enough bro, I just didn't appreciate his comment. :)